2 years ago #11
Mexico City
Level: 90
5A. lizzy:
yes train much. be careful with all.

2 years ago #12
Las Vegas
Level: 107
If you send cash to a girl and she says something like "OMG lyk, totez many moneyz", she's probably not a real chick LOL.

Source: I found out two "girls" who talked like that weren't really girls LMAO.
2 years ago #13
Mexico City
So if they misspell words trading the i with a y and misspelling other words means their undercover guys huh? Seems a lil off base but still applies i guess thx for that insight.

2 years ago #14
Las Vegas
Originally posted by 187_Pure_Uncut So if they misspell words trading the i with a y and misspelling other words means their undercover guys huh? Seems a lil off base but still applies i guess thx for that insight.

LOL

BongLord gained 2004 experience for robbing 187_Pure_Uncut.

BongLord grabbed $59 from 187_Pure_Uncut's wallet!

187_Pure_Uncut had to go to the hospital for 5 minutes!
2 years ago #15
Las Vegas
Originally posted by 187_Pure_Uncut So if they misspell words trading the i with a y and misspelling other words means their undercover guys huh? Seems a lil off base but still applies i guess thx for that insight.

Like I said, any girl who got wet for money all got found to be guys like LotharsEdge and.... Someone else LOL. And quit trying to sound smart ROFL....
2 years ago #16
Mexico City
So what u saying dong? Im here on a misSion and thats to gelp a friend leave his mark just as he has done in Pb with pictures which in the long run i'll be selling all my shit for Pb items. See the only reason i play this game is cause im staying at level four there. Sound smart ur gonna have to break that down for me cause where im from we always have to stay on are toes so we stay smart, never sound smart.

2 years ago #17
Mexico City
So what u saying dong? Im here on a misSion and thats to gelp a friend leave his mark just as he has done in Pb with pictures which in the long run i'll be selling all my shit for Pb items. See the only reason i play this game is cause im staying at level four there. Sound smart ur gonna have to break that down for me cause where im from we always have to stay on are toes so we stay smart, never sound smart.

2 years ago #18
Las Vegas
Originally posted by 187_Pure_Uncut So what u saying dong? Im here on a misSion and thats to gelp a friend leave his mark just as he has done in Pb with pictures which in the long run i'll be selling all my shit for Pb items. See the only reason i play this game is cause im staying at level four there. Sound smart ur gonna have to break that down for me cause where im from we always have to stay on are toes so we stay smart, never sound smart.

LOL
2 years ago #19
Las Vegas
Level: 110

3.) dianetti:
no not really. just build up your block

Never believe netti he's full of lies
2 years ago #20
Las Vegas
Originally posted by guidogunz
3.) dianetti:
no not really. just build up your block

Never believe netti he's full of lies

I think netti once told me to stop begging and get my own items..... Some asshole told me to spam him and he'll give me items