Item Title

Item Description
2 years ago #1
Downtown
Level: 107
Suhhhh duuuuuudes, since kingtommy is occasionally coming on but not doing much I thought I'd make a thread of just a few things I want in hopes that he was just waiting on suggestions.. Since nobody seems to have any clue what they want now that he's sort of back.

Pets and vehicles
Anyone remember Vintral saying something about vehicles and pets? About a billion years ago Vintral was in the forums saying some shit about vehicles and pets, which sounds pretty damn interesting..... So can we please get this happening now that kingtommy is online a little more now? Or at least do something!

Cash lottery
Diamonds lottery gets you at minimum 300 diamonds.... Cash lottery gets you.... Errrr, enough to buy 1/3 of a diamond in today's value.

That dumbass 10 attack per hour limit
This limit is kinda stupid and whoever cried to staff about being attacked on a mafia game should piss off to Candy Crush SMH. When people are able can morphine out consistently every 2 minutes or whatever, you don't get to beat people up for that long.

More avatar shit
If it takes the artist a billion years to do pets and vehicles will we ever get more avatar stuff? I can only hope so LOL.

2 years ago #2
Downtown
I might have more ideas for shit I'd like, but most of them are probably posted on the suggestion section by myself or others, so go check LOL.
2 years ago #3
Las Vegas
Level: 97
i mean with all the money there getting from people buying vip, tommy could easily hire a graphic designer
2 years ago #4
Downtown
Originally posted by goldengrillz i mean with all the money there getting from people buying vip, tommy could easily hire a graphic designer

I guess. Just want something to finally happen.