Item Title

Item Description
6 years ago #21
Las Vegas
Level: 114
but honestly it still boils down to stupidity...if you get a mail with someone trying to buy from you from paypal
if they don't have vip even and you get ripped off...you're retarded thinking they will spend with you when they won't spend $2 on vip
6 years ago #22
Las Vegas
Level: 103
yeh i know quee thanks for the reminder of my stupidity
6 years ago #23
Las Vegas
Level: 110
the shoutbox ban and forum ban wont fix the problem its only sweeping it under the rug.

DoucheBag A sees New player target B adverting items legitimately in shoutbox and mails them offering paypal .... new playerB gets a bad start to the game and DoucheBag A gets a couple bucks for a new lip gloss
6 years ago #24
Las Vegas
Level: 103
Thats why staff should have a scammer forum... but they won't
6 years ago #25
Dubai
Level: 2
If you're incapable of making a scammer thread to collect names that's not my issue.

I'm not going to hold you hand and make a thread.
6 years ago #26
Las Vegas
Level: 114
Originally posted by Vintral If you're incapable of making a scammer thread to collect names that's not my issue.

but but I wanna hold your hand vin
hold me please?
6 years ago #27
Las Vegas
Level: 110
Originally posted by Vintral If you're incapable of making a scammer thread to collect names that's not my issue.

maybe you could make the thread a sticky so it doesn't have to keep being bumped, making the thread is fine but not everyone wants to spend all day looking through the forums...also those threads get turned into garbage hardly worth the trouble of going through to find the names amoung all the derailing posts
6 years ago #28
Las Vegas
Level: 101
Originally posted by MisterDan

maybe you could make the thread a sticky so it doesn't have to keep being bumped, making the thread is fine but not everyone wants to spend all day looking through the forums...also those threads get turned into garbage hardly worth the trouble of going through to find the names amoung all the derailing posts

I made one, please "sticky" it and IF you can make it so im the only one that can post so i can post clean shit

EDIT: Even if I or my close friend scams ill make sureits unbiased
6 years ago #29
Las Vegas
Level: 106
http://www.mafiablock.com/user/lperry

so i guess wen the pp involves u its ok 2 ban sum1
6 years ago #30
Las Vegas
Level: 106
shame u cant see sense and ban that fuckin virus named realmoney permanent hes scamed ppl ova and ova yet u do nothing