Item Title

Item Description
6 years ago #31
Las Vegas
Level: 106
u say its cus its an out of game transaction why dnt u offer a lil protection to those who fund ur wages wud make sense even if ur gna be a dick about my posts and belittle me
6 years ago #32
Las Vegas
Level: 91
pluss 1
6 years ago #33
Dubai
Level: 2
Congrats on having no idea what's involved in a given situation and talking anyways.

Want to guess what fun things we have when transactions involves us?

Receipts
6 years ago #34
Las Vegas
Originally posted by Vintral Congrats on having no idea what's involved in a given situation and talking anyways.

Want to guess what fun things we have when transactions involves us?

Receipts

i knw hw it works vin im jus sayin u cud do more than u are its blatantly obv real goes arround taking advantage of ur words *out of game transaction* if u neva sed that stuff and dun sumthin about it howeva small it may be he wudnt be taking advantage al the fukin time u knw im right and i knw u dnt wana get into all that shit but u gta du sumthin eventualy vin its getting out of hand hes had about 5 ppl in the last month ban the fukin leech and we can move on

i knw im an annoyance bangin on but thats what i do i speak my mind even if its stupid or incorrect its jus the way i am
6 years ago #35
Dubai
Level: 2
And then when he realizes that you can be banned on people's say so he gets himself and a few friends to play, and stays below the radar.

Then they all pop up and say "Dayna scammed us". Congrats, you're now banned.

That rule exists for a reason, and has existed for a long time. Complaining is never going to change the fact that I can't verify out of game transactions.
6 years ago #36
Las Vegas
he orrganises a deal gets what he wants then blocks there is evidence sumwhere sumhow i aint even been scammed by the prat im jus sick of hearing about him scamming and gettin away with it

personally i think u shud fuck every1 over and ban pp sales completely

i do understand what ur saying but sumwhere in mails etc there is enough 4 u 2 ban that prick hes laughing at u and ur *out of game transactions* rule
6 years ago #37
Las Vegas
Level: 101
Originally posted by Sir_Dumps-a-lot
Originally posted by Shafz_9 PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL SELLING STUFF FOR PAYPAL L...
Look what shafz wrote in shoutbox

Wasting staff time will result in wasting YOUR time
6 years ago #38
Las Vegas
Level: 104
Damn its ya own fault for trusting an noob like him for the first place, You will never get that money back so get real... Ya better stop play this game if ya cant handle shiet like this. Kaboom

Last edited by Ganja42 6 years ago

6 years ago #39
Mexico City
Level: 52
LOL at this thread

6 years ago #40
Las Vegas
Level: 110
Originally posted by Vintral And then when he realizes that you can be banned on people's say so he gets himself and a few friends to play, and stays below the radar.

Then they all pop up and say "Dayna scammed us". Congrats, you're now banned.

That rule exists for a reason, and has existed for a long time. Complaining is never going to change the fact that I can't verify out of game transactions.

and you cant make an exception for this parasite? or even a warning sign for him... there's more than the ones who talk about it in shoutbox or make threads , there's others hes failed to scam also...he's not going to stop you gave him a free pass.

which encourages others to do it also...one of the best things about this game is rule #8 Scamming will not be tolerated in any manner ...obviously not intended for outside paypal transactions , but it sure does put a damper on the game