Item Description
6 years ago #41
Las Vegas
Level: 106
a simple warning sign sounds good actually
6 years ago #42
Mexico City
Level: 104
Originally posted by Ganja42 Damn its ya own fault for trusting an noob like him for the first place, You will never get that money back so get real... Ya better stop play this game if ya cant handle shiet like this. Kaboom

ageed , what happen to the rule item first then real cash rule we must have , i follow that example and its preaty hard to get scamed that way , game items first b4 real cash try it , too late , its banned so no more worries
[url=http://muzy-posts.s3.amazonaws.com/i/orig/900elk6s7mnyqyr3xjke1dp1qk1bqfmn.jpg]http://muzy-posts.s3.amazonaws.com/i/orig/900elk6s7mnyqyr3xjke1dp1qk1bqfmn.jpg[/url][/img
6 years ago #43
Las Vegas
Level: 102
Originally posted by juice LOL at this thread

Thats the best point of this thread
6 years ago #44
Las Vegas
Level: 110
only because you know better than to deal with realmoney16 .... new players don't know this,or even not so new players,unless people see him trying to do it and let his potential target for some new lip gloss know not to deal with him
6 years ago #45
Las Vegas
Level: 102
Originally posted by MisterDan only because you know better than to deal with realmoney16 .... new players don't know this,or even not so new players,unless people see him trying to do it and let his potential target for some new lip gloss know not to deal with him

If a noob is not stupid he will come to forums , type Scammer in search , first thread there is nomoney. No need to keep arguing in this thread , lts just bump nomoney scamming thread, if we all take 1 minute of our time to do it, i someone gets scammed by him then shame on them
6 years ago #46
Las Vegas
Level: 110
but there's more scammers than nomoney...he's just the worst of them...cant bump them all
we will just have to agree to disagree on who's fault it is if he scams more people
6 years ago #47
Las Vegas
Level: 106
yeh we just want smething done.....anything.......just 2 try help ppl knw who they can and cant trust.... now i have never been scammed im careful but im sick of hearing and seeing others do it
5 years ago #48
Miami
Level: 31
Originally posted by BevapnatFetto
Originally posted by Vintral Added spamming unsolicited mails to people as a no no.

Thank you

fool
5 years ago #49
Los Angeles
Level: 103
dude ur dont shafz gtfo
5 years ago #50
Mexico City
Level: 104
Originally posted by Tunechi_Jr dude ur dont shafz gtfo

what the fuck