Item Title

Item Description
8 years ago #1
The Hood
Level: 17
I think you should add a make sure button on some actions like leave gang. Other things that can really effect you.
8 years ago #2
The Hood
Level: 18
so you mean a promt to make sure your sure
8 years ago #3
The Hood
Level: 12
Yeh I was going to say that idea. And also if you want to war another gang. They shouldn't just start killing you, especially if u have newbie members. Maybe u just want a skilling clan or something..
The Mafia Wrote: Dude I Love your Server Ill do anything to become staff!! ScarFace Wrote: Annnyyyyyttttthhhhhiiiiinnnnnngggggg...? The Mafia Wrote: Yes....? ScarFace Wrote: Are You Gay? ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-
8 years ago #4
The Hood
Level: 30
well there is the no attacking 3 day old and under players but I am not sure if that still applies to players who join a gang right away. I think it does. Its hard to keep a training gang alive in these types of games.
new to the game? Have a few questions? send me a message.
8 years ago #5
The Hood
Level: 18
That would be were the commision comes in handy
8 years ago #6
The Hood
Level: 31
The problem with trying to combine the gang leadership to prevent training gangs getting hit is that there are lots of new players in it and they are easy targets and if there is only a couple people in the gang that starts the war you will gradually lose. I have had training gangs before and had major issues as soon as 1 person decides they wanna steal your respect.
I AM THE DARKNESS THAT YOU SECRETLY FEAR