Item Title

Item Description
2 years ago #1
Las Vegas
Level: 109
I'm sure everyone can agree these dupes are getting on everyone's nerves they're fucking people off and honestly its just sad and pathetic you're just that shit you cant play on just one account so just FUCK OFF DUPES!!
2 years ago #2
Dubai
Level: 67
I agree, the dupes aren't helping the game at all. If you find some though, shoot me a private message, and I'll investigate. Nothing is gained by publicly calling them out though.
2 years ago #3
Las Vegas
Level: 107
Originally posted by kingtommy I agree, the dupes aren't helping the game at all. If you find some though, shoot me a private message, and I'll investigate. Nothing is gained by publicly calling them out though.

I can't remember who I reported it to but I did have a conversation with Exotico where he said he's Claasic and xMikeyHD... He said he wanted to start on a new account and that xMikeyHD was an account his friend made and that they shared it or some shit......... My point being that the closest thing to proof I had was ignored LMAO. Been over a month so I don't have the messages.

And BloodnMoney and Oxygenater are the same person, but he's probably on a new IP address and I haven't screenshot him saying he's Blood, so I don't know what to do about that