Item Title

Item Description
1 year ago #1
Mexico City
Level: 109
Since the money lottery doesn't pay out much, I was thinking of a new tab where you could bet on real life american football, premier league games using the real odds from actual betting companies so you can make alot of money also it would help the new players in the economy
1 year ago #2
Las Vegas
Level: 112
Originally posted by KILLERL Since the money lottery doesn't pay out much, I was thinking of a new tab where you could bet on real life american football, premier league games using the real odds from actual betting companies so you can make alot of money also it would help the new players in the economy

Decent idea, but would be a ton of work so cant see that happening. Plus im not sure how happy betting companies would be with a game stealing their odds
1 year ago #3
Mexico City
Level: 109
Originally posted by mmkap
Originally posted by KILLERL Since the money lottery doesn't pay out much, I was thinking of a new tab where you could bet on real life american football, premier league games using the real odds from actual betting companies so you can make alot of money also it would help the new players in the economy

Decent idea, but would be a ton of work so cant see that happening. Plus im not sure how happy betting companies would be with a game stealing their odds

I don't think betting companies really care, I play another game which goes around different companies and does an average of the odds
1 year ago #4
Las Vegas
Level: 107
KILLER just stick to school