6 years ago #21
Downtown
Level: 87
o ok i also 4got wen i was on my phone my block built 2 buildings on same spot
Received $300 from kingtommy for rent on your Large Apartment
6 years ago #22
Dubai
Level: 2
When everything is fixed, it will be put live again.

Unfortunately part of those fixes that I'm working on now is the process that will be rolling back everything and refunding everything you've spent on buildings today. Block expansions are fine, but anything involving buildings will have to be reverted. This should be ready soon, and when run you will get an event detailing everything restored to you.
6 years ago #23
Dubai
Any cash spent will go to your bank.

Any resources spent will be credited.

Any diamonds spent rushing buildings will go to your bank. Diamonds spent expanding your block will not be, as the expansions will still be there.

Basically putting you back at square 1 where you were this morning. Well, plus any resources you'd gathered today, those will still exist.
6 years ago #24
Las Vegas
Level: 101
Originally posted by Vintral Any cash spent will go to your bank.

Any resources spent will be credited.

Any diamonds spent rushing buildings will go to your bank. Diamonds spent expanding your block will not be, as the expansions will still be there.

Basically putting you back at square 1 where you were this morning. Well, plus any resources you'd gathered today, those will still exist.

WHAT??

EDIT: Nevermind, I read the post before now lol
6 years ago #25
Dubai
Two things need to be done before it goes live. Prevent it from happening again, and recovering from it.

This is just detailing the recovery phase, so that people don't lose anything. Barring rebuilding things, but don't lose any actual items.
6 years ago #26
Las Vegas
Level: 110
i know this was brought up in beta many times.. can we please fix this double event shit when building and upgrading?
6 years ago #27
Las Vegas
Level: 110
and what are materials for if they are not being taken to build the buildings?

edit
just upgrading?

Last edited by halfbaked 6 years ago

6 years ago #28
Dubai
Level: 29
Originally posted by halfbaked and what are materials for if they are not being taken to build the buildings?

edit
just upgrading?

They're taken to do everything except build the most basic material gathering buildings. This is because some people in Beta were silly and didn't have enough resources to build even the simplest buildings.

6 years ago #29
Las Vegas
Level: 93
why not intrest rosa block wont be bringing in enough money to even buy much on here people aint going to buy much either now if they have bills the game gone stupid
6 years ago #30
Dubai
Level: 29
Originally posted by chappo why not intrest rosa block wont be bringing in enough money to even buy much on here people aint going to buy much either now if they have bills the game gone stupid

I remember a lot of complaints about how there wasn't anything to spend money on!
There is now a reason to spend money - upgrading buildings gives you a better chance of getting good items. They also generate some cash back as a bonus and you'll eventually make it back. But for now, yes, it's good that there's more of a reason to spend money; prices from user to user need to drop a bit, is a big complaint that I repeatedly heard from every one.