Item Title

Item Description
6 years ago #31
Dubai
Level: 29
For anyone who is confused: cash generating buildings have the chance to generate items (each time you click).
If you're building only the resource generating buildings, you can sell the resources for cash to others but won't get other game items.
A balance is important, or try your luck in the market.
6 years ago #32
Las Vegas
Level: 105
6 years ago #33
Las Vegas
Level: 114
Originally posted by Havoc http://awesomescreenshot.com/01cnt4vfc

nice lumber yard bro
did you try to tear it down and rebuild?
6 years ago #34
Las Vegas
Originally posted by Quee
Originally posted by Havoc http://awesomescreenshot.com/01cnt4vfc

nice lumber yard bro
did you try to tear it down and rebuild?

did u try taking that stupid ass hat off ur head? lol yea i tried but thing is i didnt even build it it was just there now it wont leave
6 years ago #35
Las Vegas
i mean if u give me a luber yard that big tell me its lvl 100 and i want 5k lumber every 5minutes
6 years ago #36
Las Vegas
Level: 103
i love this block idea already
6 years ago #37
Mexico City
Level: 100
my block got wiped clean after i started today? it shows nothin there ilk i have to rebuild everything
6 years ago #38
Las Vegas
Level: 110
Originally posted by Rosalita I'm sorry. Blocks went live and immediately an unknown bug was discovered. Vintral temporarily closed them off to fix them.

Originally posted by Vintral When everything is fixed, it will be put live again.

Unfortunately part of those fixes that I'm working on now is the process that will be rolling back everything and refunding everything you've spent on buildings today. Block expansions are fine, but anything involving buildings will have to be reverted. This should be ready soon, and when run you will get an event detailing everything restored to you.

Originally posted by Vintral Any cash spent will go to your bank.

Any resources spent will be credited.

Any diamonds spent rushing buildings will go to your bank. Diamonds spent expanding your block will not be, as the expansions will still be there.

Basically putting you back at square 1 where you were this morning. Well, plus any resources you'd gathered today, those will still exist.

read..
6 years ago #39
Las Vegas
Level: 102
the only thing missing is sending resources for player to player like we do with cash and diamonds
6 years ago #40
Dubai
Level: 29
Originally posted by DONPEDRO92 the only thing missing is sending resources for player to player like we do with cash and diamonds

This won't be allowed - the resource market will be the only way to resource exchange.