Item Title

Item Description
6 years ago #41
Las Vegas
Level: 101
Age: 7 years
Posts: 831
Blocks are doing the opposite of what they were SUPPOSED to be doing
EDIT: No it isn't, Blocks are just TRANSFERRING money more making it seem like there is more. Interest ADDED money INTO the actual game
6 years ago #42
Mexico City
Level: 86
Age: 6 years
Posts: 65
I haven't read all the replies, so I hope I'm not repeating a question. Will there be more plans (building plans in block) in the future?
6 years ago #43
Las Vegas
Level: 110
Age: 7 years
Posts: 146
Originally posted by Rosalita
Originally posted by DONPEDRO92 the only thing missing is sending resources for player to player like we do with cash and diamonds


This won't be allowed - the resource market will be the only way to resource exchange.


thankyou .. no really , looks like you guys went easy on some things ,so makes it easier for people with dupes ... but atleast thats just a little extra work someone will have to do if they have one
6 years ago #44
Las Vegas
Level: 114
Age: 6 years
Posts: 541
Originally posted by MisterDan
Originally posted by Rosalita
Originally posted by DONPEDRO92 the only thing missing is sending resources for player to player like we do with cash and diamonds


This won't be allowed - the resource market will be the only way to resource exchange.


thankyou .. no really , looks like you guys went easy on some things ,so makes it easier for people with dupes ... but atleast thats just a little extra work someone will have to do if they have one


yeah they will have to post for super cheap and ummmm buy it
loads of work but the timing is more important....i still think that 10 of each resource should have been sold for 1 diamond each under specials...i mean how easy are resources and i was trying to spend diamonds for an advantage...oh well too late now you made me work for it
6 years ago #45
7th Avenue
Level: 33
Age: 6 years
Posts: 6
I don't know if im the only one or not but the block system wont let me build in the mobile version. It just keeps the highlighted block in the top corner. I got to go to the website to build.
6 years ago #46
Downtown
Level: 109
Age: 7 years
Posts: 264
does your labor effect building speed
6 years ago #47
Las Vegas
Level: 110
Age: 7 years
Posts: 460
Originally posted by Crisis does your labor effect building speed


yes.. but going from what quee said.. not much.. think he said you needed 200mil labor to get the full 30% that it can reduce... im not sure though was talking to him about it when beta was up
6 years ago #48
7th Avenue
Level: 59
Age: 7 years
Posts: 123
Originally posted by lgndrv I don't know if im the only one or not but the block system wont let me build in the mobile version. It just keeps the highlighted block in the top corner. I got to go to the website to build.


i thought that at first by if you press and hold on it, you can slide it across the screen. at least that worked for me (droid razr maxx)
6 years ago #49
Las Vegas
Level: 114
Age: 6 years
Posts: 541
Originally posted by halfbaked
Originally posted by Crisis does your labor effect building speed


yes.. but going from what quee said.. not much.. think he said you needed 200mil labor to get the full 30% that it can reduce... im not sure though was talking to him about it when beta was up


it takes off an extra 3 seconds from the 1 minute of building it to start so that takes 27 seconds
it takes me 6min 49 seconds to upgrade to lvl4 lumber mill but i have no idea what it takes others with vip
and fyi Labor: 37,607,496
maybe some can do the math better on the time difference seems to be 10% now since it takes 3 seconds off 30
but if it's taking 3 seconds off 60 that's 5%
i'd have to have more date to really know
6 years ago #50
Las Vegas
Level: 110
Age: 7 years
Posts: 460
i got a question.. when collecting from non resource buildings... do you have the same % chance of getting an item collecting every 20mins.. or waiting for it to max out.. (and yes i know level of the building matters)