Item Title

Item Description
5 years ago #1
7th Avenue
Level: 42
Hi, me and my crew (see in profile sig) are here to help you get out from jail when u need to do tons of turns. mail me for prices and details!
5 years ago #2
Las Vegas
Level: 112
haha if im on i just help for free and i know alot of others do aswell
5 years ago #3
Las Vegas
Level: 110
what ever his price is i bet i do it for less haha
5 years ago #4
Las Vegas
Level: 100
I do it for free and some of us are actually in the top 20 for break outs. I know I am and I believe HalfBaked is in the top 10
"Brothers, what we do in this life echoes in eternity."

"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest."
Confucius

5 years ago #5
7th Avenue
im talkin about 500-1000+ runs,that can be 1-2 hours of refreshes for 1 target , not about 1-2 breaks...i do that for free to lol. last night i did it with one of the players,not sure he will say his name, and the job was pretty good...we both was happy about how was going
5 years ago #6
Las Vegas
Level: 112
Originally posted by omgmtz im talkin about 500-1000+ runs,that can be 1-2 hours of refreshes for 1 target , not about 1-2 breaks...i do that for free to lol. last night i did it with one of the players,not sure he will say his name, and the job was pretty good...we both was happy about how was going

if someone says they are doing alot of turns in sb alot of players will help out for free, i know people have helped me out and i have helped out people aswell
5 years ago #7
Las Vegas
Level: 106
hell wbhen i do a lot of turns i post in sb half the time saying a mill per bust
5 years ago #8
7th Avenue
ok, go post in sb do whatever u want, i dont force u to use my service,make the turns, wait for bust, then go to events, then send 1mil to player-u save lot of time.

as a fkng newbie in the game, just trying to make business,buy a volcano or w/e i need to grow up. if u gonna kill ideeas or shits like this ...keep playin in 30 players or wait for beggers , Good Luck!
5 years ago #9
Las Vegas
Level: 100
Originally posted by omgmtz ok, go post in sb do whatever u want, i dont force u to use my service,make the turns, wait for bust, then go to events, then send 1mil to player-u save lot of time.

as a fkng newbie in the game, just trying to make business,buy a volcano or w/e i need to grow up. if u gonna kill ideeas or shits like this ...keep playin in 30 players or wait for beggers , Good Luck!

Um. How about you sell stuff. I have busted out some people (not often but I have) 30-50 times in an hour. It is easy and I never as for any cash. It's just pointless. There are plenty who will gladly do it for free.
"Brothers, what we do in this life echoes in eternity."

"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest."
Confucius

5 years ago #10
Las Vegas
Level: 110
im just saying if im on you come in sb and say your during turns its free.