Item Title

Item Description
5 years ago #11
Las Vegas
Level: 114
Not sure if this is right but time people spend in the hospital seems to vary. Any time I hit or rob someone they go in for 2min. It just seems odd that other people will hit and they go away for 20 min and i put them in for 2.
5 years ago #12
Dubai
Level: 2
Hospital times are variant based on stats ratio.

The bigger the difference, the smaller the time period, although the minimum is probably a bit low and will be adjusted up.

Sorry, didn't think to mention that part before. Might tinker with that ratio a bit too.
5 years ago #13
Las Vegas
Level: 107
I noticed that fights now open a new window, and your health does not reflect hits you take unless you refresh the screen. Is there a way to change it back to before with no new windows?
5 years ago #14
Las Vegas
Has the gang regen rate for health changed any? It just seems kinda shitty that i can take someone from full health to 0 health for attacking them then I have to wait 4 hours or more for them to be at full health again. Where is the advantage for being a better gang? You don't even have to be better or more active any more to win...just log in once every hour and attack the people you are attacking...sure you would do better than being constantly active...and you can't even keep people in the hospital to defend the members of your gang. I'm not trying to bitch or anything but it seems like this system needs a little balancing. I'm sure you are probably aware of this but it seems weird.
It seems like you are rewarding the weaker less active people for not really playing.
Has gang health regeneration factored into this or is it just strategy over stats and being active now?

Like I said not trying to judge just trying to figure out this new system and what the intent is with the new war system.

Thanks and I'm looking forward to getting some input.
5 years ago #15
Las Vegas
Lol, as usual, Quee has requested the game be adjusted to suit HIS needs. Nothing is ever good enough for a diva, I suppose.
5 years ago #16
Las Vegas
Originally posted by Spamtonio Lol, as usual, Quee has requested the game be adjusted to suit HIS needs. Nothing is ever good enough for a diva, I suppose.

this is not the case at all. It's a balancing issue. If someone (a gang not a person necessarily) with 1/20th of the stats can attack enough to cripple another gang while not being donors or active it seems like things are a bit out of place. I'm not trying to sway things in my favor at all. I'm just trying to analyze the new system as I have done with anything added to the game. I have beta tested for dozens of games and I'm rarely the top player.

My points are that you can't really stop players from attacking your game/ defend your gang because if you try to you will get 0 damage in the war while only putting them in the hospital over and over for a short period of time.

I'm sure i'm wrong but there are 5 levels of health for a gang member and it takes over an hour for each level. You have an advantage just attacking each time they have full health again. As far as I can tell it doesn't regen at all if you constantly attack which makes it impossible to defend.

I still won't lose to you or your gang Spam and I never will. I'm just trying to make this a better game. Sorry if you just want to talk shit when I post but I've always just tried to be helpful. If you wish to just be a dick to me please do it in my inbox or by attacking people in my gang because that's not what THIS forum is for and shitty posts like that make staff pay less attention the the forum in general and degrades the user input in the game.
5 years ago #17
Las Vegas
it is not about you or your gang. I won't lose. I am just trying to point shit out to the staff. They aren't players. They don't come across all the shit that we do. They don't know that the gang leaders health never shows up right in a war unless they have full health. I enjoy having you guys as a rival and it's not about that. I won't respond in this again till staff does cause I want them to actually read this.

P.S. If you need a free employee/ someone to beta test for you I can find bugs, exploits, issues, etc. in any game you guys have or want to start and I'll do it for free.
I beta test for a lot of games and could probably make your games better. Not that your games blow now...just saying...things should go through a beta phase before going live
5 years ago #18
Dubai
Nothing has changed involving gangs or gang health with this.
5 years ago #19
Las Vegas
There is an error in the way some gang fights are reported. If I attack a gang and fail to take down the target, it reports their gang has suffered a loss of x points, although the points are correctly deducted from our gang. Also, I am then hospitalized for "unknown" reasons.
5 years ago #20
Dubai
Gang name should be proper on loss, and fixed typo in setting hospital reason on fight loss.