Item Title

Item Description
5 years ago #11
Las Vegas
Level: 100
The way y'all post it u practally do. iv never gotten anything somewhat decent and when I say something I'm complaining. but when ppl get nothing but good shit I'm the bad guy?
5 years ago #12
Las Vegas
Level: 112
Originally posted by SoulKing The way y'all post it u practally do. iv never gotten anything somewhat decent and when I say something I'm complaining. but when ppl get nothing but good shit I'm the bad guy?

u r acting real stupid most of the times i get cash and moprhine/health packs in maybe 1/10 or probadly 1/20 i get something good and look at my level
5 years ago #13
Las Vegas
Level: 112
btw great work Vintral im loving it
5 years ago #14
Dubai
Level: 2
Higher level means you can do higher crimes means you get higher loot.

You won't always be lucky.

Sometimes you will be, sometimes not. Do the biggest crime you can do without failures and you will get the best stuff. Higher level doing a low level crime will be bad and not yield much.
5 years ago #15
Las Vegas
Level: 100
I still don't approve of the new update As of late I'm making less money and shitty items. No one wants a big health pack. I have like 2000 don't think I need more..
5 years ago #16
Dubai
You could get health packs before, that hasn't changed.

And yet again, cash drops are likely to be tuned up.

For the thousandth time, it's not final.
5 years ago #17
Downtown
Level: 109
i like the update but instead of getting so many big health kits can we get more drugs, or epills instead something that will be of a lil more use cause i got 1064365 big health kits if im getting that it might as well just give me money and no item

Last edited by Crisis 5 years ago

5 years ago #18
Dubai
Fair enough, I'll look into altering it so it will ignore items too low in level for a given loot table tomorrow. I have to make sure it doesn't do something else weird in that case though
5 years ago #19
Downtown
Level: 109
aight thanks
5 years ago #20
Dubai
Level: 67
Originally posted by Crisis i like the update but instead of getting so many big health kits can we get more drugs, or epills instead something that will be of a lil more use cause i got 1064365 big health kits if im getting that it might as well just give me money and no item

I'm confused. Why not simply vendor the Health Kits?

It's the same as getting cash from the crime, just one extra step, and more options for people wanting to market and/or use the Health Kits.