Item Title

Item Description
5 years ago #21
Las Vegas
Level: 106
i dont care what every1 saying im loving this new crime system soooo much easier
5 years ago #22
Las Vegas
Level: 100
But explain how ppl are getting weapon drops +3 espressos and pink rabbits foot like nothing but others KEEP and I mean KEEP getting Morphine and Health kits
5 years ago #23
Las Vegas
Tbh I'm losing money making less than the set 360,000 as well as getting no even somewhat decent drops
5 years ago #24
Las Vegas
does the city affect drop rates?
5 years ago #25
Dubai
Level: 2
City doesn't impact crime drop rates, only the crimes level does that.

City will impact exploration drop rates. But cities already do that anyways.
5 years ago #26
Las Vegas
kk thanks
5 years ago #27
Downtown
Level: 112
Originally posted by SoulKing But explain how ppl are getting weapon drops +3 espressos and pink rabbits foot like nothing but others KEEP and I mean KEEP getting Morphine and Health kits

haha like nothing
5 years ago #28
Downtown
Level: 109
Originally posted by kingtommy
Originally posted by Crisis i like the update but instead of getting so many big health kits can we get more drugs, or epills instead something that will be of a lil more use cause i got 1064365 big health kits if im getting that it might as well just give me money and no item

I'm confused. Why not simply vendor the Health Kits?

It's the same as getting cash from the crime, just one extra step, and more options for people wanting to market and/or use the Health Kits.

No one that can do the underboss crime is gonna try and flip a profit selling big health kits and most people high level have enough to last at least a year their worth very little and im tired of getting them all the time i would rather just see the adjustments in cash and removal of health kits from the best crime makes no sense for it to be there in my oppinion id rather see drugs, and epills drop more often those can actually be sold in bulk

Last edited by Crisis 5 years ago

5 years ago #29
7th Avenue
Level: 109
Originally posted by Crisis
i would rather just see the adjustments in cash and removal of health kits

removal of health kits & morphine for that matter
5 years ago #30
Las Vegas
Oh my fucking god. Are we getting cars! Do we get pets to? Don't get the meow. Yeah boss? Is that refering to maybe a gangster you can higher for higher stats or such?
"Brothers, what we do in this life echoes in eternity."

"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest."
Confucius