Item Title

Item Description
5 years ago #31
Las Vegas
Level: 110
chances are the "yeah boss?" means they will put "goons" into the block system that you can use to attack other players blocks or something of the sorts
5 years ago #32
Las Vegas
Level: 100
Nah. Vintral said that they were hints on new items. Does that count as an item?
"Brothers, what we do in this life echoes in eternity."

"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest."
Confucius

5 years ago #33
Las Vegas
Level: 110
Could be counted as one I suppose can't really think of anything else it could be
5 years ago #34
Dubai
Level: 2
Loot system has been tied to exploration for some users.

This is done so I can monitor old system vs. new at the same time to try to keep them in line together with real data. As I am happy with it, more users will be moved over until everyone is. You shouldn't notice anything terribly out of the ordinary, and may not even realize you're on the new system vs. the old unless you know what to look for. As the old system already gives you better loot in higher cities.

Loot messages are different and not tied directly to what item you get, rather you receive an item, and then will have a message chosen that will match that items loot category.

After this, I will move onto the next phase which will involve new loot types.

The first batch of which will indeed be vehicles and pets.

Yes Boss will come later and is something more involved.

Last edited by Vintral 5 years ago

5 years ago #35
Downtown
Level: 109
i noticed the exploration differance soon as i clicked the button and came to the forum to see what u said about it lookin forward to havin vehicles in the game tho adds a new demension
5 years ago #36
Las Vegas
Hell yeah. I am so smart for figuring out VROOOM. There are lots of things it could have been... I am excited to find out how stuff works. FYI, I totally call dibs on the lime green ferrari if they have one.

"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest."
Confucius

5 years ago #37
Las Vegas
Level: 112
Originally posted by GeneralBrutus Hell yeah. I am so smart for figuring out VROOOM. There are lots of things it could have been... I am excited to find out how stuff works. FYI, I totally call dibs on the lime green ferrari if they have one.

dude a Ferrari should be red
5 years ago #38
Las Vegas
Well. I say fuck steriotypes. I want that modle. if you have to break laws to do it, fine. i want it lime green. It looks good.

Confucius

5 years ago #39
Las Vegas
Level: 106
Are we getting a posse?
5 years ago #40
Las Vegas
YEEE HAWWW! WE"RE GETTIN' A POSSE! SADDLE UP BOYS LETS GO KICK SOME ASS!

Confucius