Item Title

Item Description
5 years ago #51
Las Vegas
Level: 100
Originally posted by Metalmantiz Ok then lets do nothing and forget what i said but i still think morphen its too easy to attain ,genralbutus wins

Its "General" not Genral" and "Brutus" not "butus". Just saying...don't butcher my name.
"Brothers, what we do in this life echoes in eternity."

"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest."
Confucius

5 years ago #52
Downtown
Level: 112
Originally posted by GeneralBrutus
Originally posted by Metalmantiz Ok then lets do nothing and forget what i said but i still think morphen its too easy to attain ,genralbutus wins

Its "General" not Genral" and "Brutus" not "butus". Just saying...don't butcher my name.

calm down genralbutus
5 years ago #53
Mexico City
Level: 104
Hes just mad i been waxin my floor with his crew in it , hes just mad ,. Im done here dude! I can care les general fagbucket
[url=http://muzy-posts.s3.amazonaws.com/i/orig/900elk6s7mnyqyr3xjke1dp1qk1bqfmn.jpg]http://muzy-posts.s3.amazonaws.com/i/orig/900elk6s7mnyqyr3xjke1dp1qk1bqfmn.jpg[/url][/img
5 years ago #54
Las Vegas
Level: 100
When are we going to get the new weapon system and all the stuff like the vehicles you mentioned?
"Brothers, what we do in this life echoes in eternity."

"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest."
Confucius

5 years ago #55
Las Vegas
Level: 101
Just wish I could c everything on my mb app that I can c on browser. Kinds sucks to have to keep switching online then to app to do different things. Plz help;)
5 years ago #56
Las Vegas
Level: 111
When viewing you block is their a way of selecting all your properties and claiming the money all at once and if not that would be an amazing update.
5 years ago #57
Las Vegas
Level: 106
If u have VIP u can but that's the point u gotta spend money for perks
2 years ago #58
Downtown
Level: 107
Thanks for updating the game, Vintral!