Item Title

Item Description
5 years ago #1
Dubai
Level: 2
Mobile Crimes Page will display "$0" for cash rewards until a new update gets pushed. You will still earn cash by doing crimes however.

Crime Results page should now include a list of your brave items. Whether this will remain or not in the future depends. I kind of like having a quick items bar that appears in the nav menu and is on every page, but it seems redundant to have that and energy items in the gym. Also the Crime Results page feels a lot emptier. So it will probably stay as it is, barring me changing my mind in the future. But I doubt I will, feel free to try to convince me if you want to.

Crimes Page is currently unchanged for the most part. The money reward is no longer displayed, this will be explained later. I did add a cover overlay on mouse-over, but that's more a subtle spruce up effect rather than a big important thing.

Crimes are using a newly created Loot System. This generates items based on user level versus the actions level. Currently this is only attached to crimes themselves. But I'll be tying it into exploration results as well. Experience from crimes isn't impacted by this. This only impacts the loot rewards, which includes cash and other items.

Higher level crimes, will give better quality loot, and more loot. You will not want to keep doing the Old Man crime hundreds of times, as he gives lower quality items, and will not give them often to higher levels. This leads to less spam clicking for you, as well as allowing me to bump up the effective drop rates for crimes as they're tied to your level.

So a new person coming in, will get loot from the first crimes, and a higher level person will not. Where-as previously, the payoff had to be low on low crimes because people could do hundreds of them at a go.

I will be fiddling with tuning this system, but it's intended to simplify things as well as work as a single source for looting needs. You will notice what items you can get may have changed, as well as some new types dropping.

This is to be expected, and not a bug. This will allow me to easily add new item categories soon.

If you encounter a bug, do let me know.

On new item types, some potential hints:
* Vroom
* Meow
* Yea boss?

Last edited by Vintral 5 years ago

5 years ago #2
Las Vegas
Level: 96
thanks vintral always looking out for the mb community
5 years ago #3
Las Vegas
Level: 105
I like the new updates, thanks!
5 years ago #4
Downtown
Level: 109
Thanks for the update Vin
5 years ago #5
Las Vegas
Level: 113
I dunno if this is related to the new systems, but I didn't get my 15 turns at the 5 o clock hour :S I do like the crimes update though.
5 years ago #6
Las Vegas
Level: 100
I find it. Unfair for most. Because so far. Allll and I mean alllllllll iv gotten was Morphine amd Big Health kits. While others r finding multiple espressos. And I'm a high lv. But Antiswagfag is lv 70 while I'm lv 88 and he's finding multiple good items while others arnt so lucky
5 years ago #7
Las Vegas
Originally posted by SoulKing I find it. Unfair for most. Because so far. Allll and I mean alllllllll iv gotten was Morphine amd Big Health kits. While others r finding multiple espressos. And I'm a high lv. But Antiswagfag is lv 70 while I'm lv 88 and he's finding multiple good items while others arnt so lucky

stop bitching and crime as many times as I did then complain
5 years ago #8
Las Vegas
Level: 100
Iv already did. used more whiskey and rum I'm not tryin to throw u.under the bus I'm just saying, Vin says higher lvs better loot. While a few othets r higher and they get nothing
5 years ago #9
Las Vegas
Originally posted by SoulKing Iv already did. used more whiskey and rum I'm not tryin to throw u.under the bus I'm just saying, Vin says higher lvs better loot. While a few othets r higher and they get nothing

I use rabbits feet and crimeed 300 times I got 7 pinks and 14 espressos and 12 hr glasses cuz I am consistent
5 years ago #10
Miami
Level: 112

Originally posted by SoulKing I find it. Unfair for most. Because so far. Allll and I mean alllllllll iv gotten was Morphine amd Big Health kits. While others r finding multiple espressos. And I'm a high lv. But Antiswagfag is lv 70 while I'm lv 88 and he's finding multiple good items while others arnt so lucky

people post the best shit they get in the sb, dont think we get stuff like that everytime