Item Title

Item Description
6 years ago #1
Dubai
Level: 29
You may have noticed that the system will prevent you from stealing or taking items from an account marked duplicate of you. This is to avoid players having an unfair advantage by making duplicate accounts and trading items back and forth.

To clarify, it is forbidden to go around this code block by trading items with a third party. For example, if you trade a weapon to an account not marked dupe, and that dupe sends something back to your dupe, it would be against the rules.

This means that going around the dupe detector, even if the duplicate account belongs to another person (friend, neighbor, etc), is forbidden.
6 years ago #2
Las Vegas
Level: 105
i dont think mb has this major a problem like pb did and prob still does
6 years ago #3
Dubai
Originally posted by MisterB i dont think mb has this major a problem

Yes, but the rule was posted to clarify and will be clarified in the official rules.
6 years ago #4
The Hood
Level: 8
how is this fair if there is a fight with 2 different people on the same computer? (such as two siblings)
6 years ago #5
Downtown
Level: 109
i think the dupe thing should last 2weeks from the last time the players signed in on the same ip in case you just get on at a friends house 1 time its not permanent
6 years ago #6
Dubai
Originally posted by jaypirk how is this fair if there is a fight with 2 different people on the same computer? (such as two siblings)

People on the same machine don't get anything from fighting one another, because they are marked dupes.

Originally posted by BlackGrim813 i think the dupe thing should last 2weeks from the last time the players signed in on the same ip in case you just get on at a friends house 1 time its not permanent

If you sign on at your friend's house, even just the one time, you're dupes! So just do not do this.
6 years ago #7
Downtown
i thought the whole point of the dupe thing was to stop ppl from having multiple accounts if yoy sign in on a friend pc then dont for 2 week and that account still bein used obviously ur not the same ppl or if ur showing ur friend the game on his pc to get him to play now he cant make an account without being labeld a dupe
6 years ago #8
Dubai
Originally posted by BlackGrim813 if ur showing ur friend the game on his pc to get him to play now he cant make an account without being labeld a dupe

Yes, that is correct. If your friend logs in to the same computer as you, you are marked dupes. You can still play the game normally, but can't trade with each other.

If this is a problem, don't have your friend sign in on that computer. Show them the game on your own machine, then have them use your referral link to sign up at home. Then you both win!

Last edited by Rosalita 6 years ago

5 years ago #9
The Hood
Level: 38
my friend is marked as a dupe and he lives in a whole diffrent state from me, whys that?
3 years ago #10
Las Vegas
Originally posted by BossMan239 my friend is marked as a dupe and he lives in a whole diffrent state from me, whys that?

The same question from me wills is my dupe and he probabbly is in america i am in Eu.. Wtf ?