Level: 101
I am such a noob on here, but wondering about one thing:

days
Way of the streets
Learn the ways of the streets.
+50 STR +50 DEF +50 SPD +50 IQ +75 LBR
$1,000
COMPLETE

Do I have to press the "complete" button after the education is complete? I`ve started a new education. I have not seen the improvement of my IQ of the first one. Real life or in-game!
7 years ago #2
Dubai
Level: 2
You don't have to click complete, it should auto grant it to you and display an event.

I thought this bug had been squished before where you would be "done" a class and able to take another before it had given you credit, but it seems it's still around.

I granted you the stats from your class.
7 years ago #3
Dubai
I put in a different methodology which should prevent you from taking a course while you still have one active, and display labels properly.
7 years ago #4
Miami
Level: 30
Hi there,
I have done the basic math course but not received the 1,500 IQ, I finished the course five days ago, and all the other courses I have received the rewards for.
Yours sincerely, Joey
7 years ago #5
Dubai
Credited.
7 years ago #6
Miami
Level: 30
Thank you!
7 years ago #7
The Hood
Level: 33
Just started playing and took the first $1000 dollar course. Got a message "Course complete" Yet it didn't grant me the +50 strength, IQ or anything which means I can't get promoted in the job? Please advise.

Thank you
7 years ago #8
Dubai
Credited you.
7 years ago #9
The Hood
Level: 33
Thank you
7 years ago #10
Las Vegas
Level: 110
havent recieved IQ reward for business financing ...think its that one not sure, but it was the last one i done