Item Title

Item Description
6 years ago #1
Dubai
Level: 2
http://www.mafiablock.com/my-gang
http://www.mafiablock.com/my-gang-settings

Those pages will take you to the current demo of the revamping. You can't actually do anything on those pages, only I can, you will receive an error if you attempt to do anything. That's by intent, not because they don't work.

The art used is temporary as well and will be replaced, but most of the groundwork is in place and functional. Numbers in place for "cost" of things isn't final either. There are still a few "must haves" to get basic functionality where I want it. Beyond that, some expansions to the system will be done. Some may make it into this push, some may not. If there's anything you think should be included in a gang system, you can speak up here and if it's wonderful it may make it onto the list.

When gangs are transferred to the new system, some current features may not be transferred. Gang shoutbox is iffy, where-as the gang bank will be because of issues. Respect will likely become largely vestigial and remain as a bragging right. May put into place a system to transfer respect to prestige for a gang if they want to.

Gangs can have more ranks and they can be renamed.
Features are an a la cart system, allowing a gang to "grow".
Additions purchased using "prestige" points
Prestige points gained in various ways, and what will be at stake during wars
Leveling a gang, it will earn experience as you do, though not 1:1 ratio
Wars will be reworked, details on that will come as it's put into place
Destroying a gang. A gang pushed negative on prestige will be destroyed after a few days
Bank for diamonds/cash

To Do(May Happen, May Not Happen)
Transfer Gangs from Old to New
Gang Achievements
Levels Unlocking bonus features
Vault for items
Gang Activities - Crimes that require multiple attempts by multiple people?
Gang Colors - Background of user avatars, colors on gang page
Gang Avatar - Avatar system, or upload images(require approval)

Subject to Change. Based on the magical unicorn winds.

Last edited by Vintral 6 years ago

6 years ago #2
Las Vegas
Level: 101
Nice one Vint.
6 years ago #3
Las Vegas
Level: 104
Super sounds awesome
6 years ago #4
Las Vegas
Level: 110
holy shit when might this be done its a major improvement and i for one cant wait untill the update
6 years ago #5
Las Vegas
Level: 111
sound like another game which i use to play but good show that game is awsum and this game will be there soon after +vee and meaning ful changes
Trading Espressooo for whiskey
Selling Buspass
6 years ago #6
Dubai
Level: 2
Most of next week I'll be busy working on something else, so I'm planning to have most of this finished off to a workable state during the week after.

Last edited by Vintral 6 years ago

6 years ago #7
Las Vegas
Level: 109
GOOD ASS SHIT.!
DON FOR NEW MENTOR . . .

IM THAT DON
http://awesomescreenshot.com/0501fxwge3
6 years ago #8
Las Vegas
Level: 110
Great news coming out the hosp and hearing this wont take but maybe weeks thanks vintal and other staff mates
6 years ago #9
Las Vegas
Level: 94
Originally posted by Vintral Most of next week I'll be busy working on something else, so I'm planning to have most of this finished off to a workable state during the week after.

Vin, you've really out done yourself this time, with an update like this, we could get a lot more new players! Can't wait till this is up and running
6 years ago #10
Las Vegas
Level: 102
Looking good! Thanks, Vintral!