Item Title

Item Description
6 years ago #21
Dubai
Level: 2
That is just an avatar maker style system. People seem to prefer the idea of custom images in our experience though, so that's an either or kind of thing. Adoption of that wouldn't be on the table this week as it requires outside assistance rather than something I do alone.
6 years ago #22
Las Vegas
Level: 101
oh ok post to short smh
6 years ago #23
7th Avenue
Level: 108
Crime system
6 years ago #24
Mexico City
Level: 85
gang clothing/uniform? new clothes for that???? it would be nice to have some new avatar packs for that.........
6 years ago #25
Las Vegas
Level: 106
Originally posted by Vintral That is just an avatar maker style system. People seem to prefer the idea of custom images in our experience though, so that's an either or kind of thing. Adoption of that wouldn't be on the table this week as it requires outside assistance rather than something I do alone.

fuck img's add something fun maybe
6 years ago #26
Dubai
Level: 2
Unfortunately I neglected to remember that this week had a holiday in it that closed down the office, so I have to look like an ass and let people down that it won't be ready today. I apologize.

Originally posted by dayna fuck img's add something fun maybe

Fun like...?

6 years ago #27
Las Vegas
Level: 110
its cool vin hell its almost done and thats cool with me
6 years ago #28
Downtown
Level: 109
well... all i can say is its been a while since the last update hope this one is worth the wait
6 years ago #29
Las Vegas
Originally posted by Vintral Unfortunately I neglected to remember that this week had a holiday in it that closed down the office, so I have to look like an ass and let people down that it won't be ready today. I apologize.

Originally posted by dayna fuck img's add something fun maybe

Fun like...?

u the genius give us something 2 enjoy otha than whats available i think u could atleast give us special crimes with nice items on special holiday days and whatnot jus sumthin that breaks the monotomy of usual gaming on this game maybe?
6 years ago #30
Las Vegas
u was talking about changing the fighting mechanics and stuff like that b4.... that seems like a long ass time ago