Item Title

Item Description
5 years ago #31
Mexico City
Level: 85
or maybe a poker game on here. like "Texas Hold Em' " kind of. And you would be able to go against other players. And you could choose to bet items,diamonds,or money.
5 years ago #32
Dubai
Level: 67
Originally posted by roadkill1112 or maybe a poker game on here. like "Texas Hold Em' " kind of. And you would be able to go against other players. And you could choose to bet items,diamonds,or money.

Real-time multiplayer is far more advanced than any other Flash games we've created.

It's been suggested a lot though, so it might be time to start thinking about it. No promises.
5 years ago #33
Las Vegas
Level: 101
Originally posted by kingtommy
Originally posted by roadkill1112 or maybe a poker game on here. like "Texas Hold Em' " kind of. And you would be able to go against other players. And you could choose to bet items,diamonds,or money.

Real-time multiplayer is far more advanced than any other Flash games we've created.

It's been suggested a lot though, so it might be time to start thinking about it. No promises.

Yes! Lol, might take up to a year or two though? lmao
5 years ago #34
Dubai
Level: 67
Originally posted by shafz_9

We have a lot of other stuff to get done. Which is why I won't make any promises.

But we do hear you guys.
5 years ago #35
Las Vegas
Level: 101
Originally posted by shafz_9

We have a lot of other stuff to get done. Which is why I won't make any promises.

But we do hear you guys.

I understand! We all got a life
5 years ago #36
Dubai
Level: 2
Phase 1 of the Gang Rework should be live.

For the most part, what you'll see is a bunch of UI changes. The biggest difference is the enhanced settings page allowing creation of more ranks, and permissions that can be set. There's a bunch of features there, that any gang in existence has had ported over, so you won't see those. Most of the work is in the back-end and thus invisible to you sadly. But the frame-work in the back was re-done to allow for features to be added.

Creating Gangs takes 25 diamonds, to discourage creating gangs to feed others.

Gang Wars are slightly different. You don't get respect and keep going until they run out, they surrender, or it times out. Each gang has a health pool, and hitting people in the other gang will damage that. Offline or online. However damage is done based on the targets health, so picking on the little guy isn't a route to let you win. Additionally hitting a person repeatedly will start kicking in diminishing returns the more you do. When the gang is beaten up and loses all its health, you win and get a portion of their prestige. This system may get some tweaks depending on how it works out, yay numbers.

Before you get let-down, this is just part 1. When this is stable, more will come in a little bit. The old data is still preserved, so if you have any objections over something being transferred incorrectly, you can send me a mail about what I should look at and I'll get to it.

When it's stable, I'll start cutting out and smoothing over some bumps and start activating additional features.

If you encounter any bugs, use the bug forum to report them and I'll look into them. I'd rather not clutter up this thread with bug reports.

Again, Phase 1. More to come.
5 years ago #37
Downtown
Level: 109
Finally nice work Vin is the gangs lvling up as members get exp feature active?
5 years ago #38
Las Vegas
Level: 106
i say make it 100 dimes minimum u can get 25 in a day anyway easy enough
5 years ago #39
Downtown
Level: 109
I agree with dayna 25 wont deter ppl from doing anything can get almost half from votes alone 100 would be perfect not to high but takes some effort
5 years ago #40
Las Vegas
Level: 106
umm is there still a way to see the rest of the members in your gang? i cant find it or am i just ignorint and cant find?