Item Title

Item Description
5 years ago #51
Dubai
Level: 2
I noticed some issues with data integrity, so I'm going to push the button and redo the transfer and reset everyone.

But first I have to track down all actions done since then so people don't lose deposits, etc.
5 years ago #52
Dubai
Gangs reset to what they were in the old system.

Sadly this means any changes people made to ranks have been wiped out.

Fixed a glitch with missing gangs not transferring.
Fixed a glitch when people accepted invites resetting everyone's rank.
5 years ago #53
Dubai
Fixed some issues to prevent it from breaking in Mobile Apps

Not that there working in Mobile, but prevented them from displaying the old data. Mobile app update in progress.
5 years ago #54
Las Vegas
Level: 114
Awesome. forgive my ignorance if t was posted before but, when will the gang wars be sorted out and will they work differently than before?
I had about 40 or so gang spots before these upgrades and now only have 6. Any eta on when respect/ prestige can be earned?
5 years ago #55
Las Vegas
Did I read the post right? there is no way to get respect now? So I can never be top gang? Things still seem to be sorted based on respect so if I can't get respect we'll always be 3rd on the list? Prestige can be spent to upgrade the gang so being top on that doesn't seem like it would do anything. Is there any bonus in beating people higher lvl than you? I just see some flaws in the system as I understand it but I don't feel like I have a full grasp on anything. Seems like stats don't come into play so a kickass lvl 20 could start a gang beat everyone win the crap out of the war and lose little on it getting beat up while beating up people 2x the lvl.
5 years ago #56
Downtown
Level: 109
most likely their gonna make it so the gang with the highest lvl is on top or something like that and if thats the case that kickass lvl 20 is the one u want in ur gang not the weak players with high lvls just gonna take more damage from ur gang
5 years ago #57
Las Vegas
Just put 7 or so high lvl members of a gang in the hospital...by hospitalizing and leaving them...seems to have had no effect on the gang war bar. Is the bar not working or is the gang war not up and running yet...I'm not sure which is off and I don't want to travel around beating people to test it. Will you be releasing the total health in a gang war or anything or will it just be the green bar? Sorry I know things are in flux but it's hard to test and troubleshoot if I don't really know what's going on (sorry I just like beta testing)
5 years ago #58
Downtown
Level: 109
lol and yea throw some numbers on the gang health Vin
5 years ago #59
Las Vegas
Level: 113
were can you go look and see all the changes
5 years ago #60
Dubai
Apparently I neglected to activate the code in attacks for everyone so it's not recording fights in gang wars.

Well, it probably still is reporting the old version...

That will be corrected in the morning, there's a lot of switches that need to be flipped for those to be active(...this is one of the reasons I wanted to flop over to the new system and continue working. Maintaining the two in parallel was starting to be troublesome).

Changes are listed throughout the thread. At least when they're working.

Now I will address the cat sitting behind me head that's meowing.