Item Title

Item Description
5 years ago #71
Las Vegas
Level: 106
i get that we take dmg i can see the damage thingy on the gang wa stuff but 1dmg outta shitons wtf
5 years ago #72
Dubai
Level: 2
You cause damage relative to their health to the gang.

But it's a diminishing returns style, kind of like morphine usage.

As you keep hitting them, they're worth less. It looks at hits in the last hour for that person for that war(...so even if someone in another gang is hitting them, it won't affect you).

So after an hour, they start being ignored when it calculates damage. On another note, it doesn't give a hoot if they're online or offline.
5 years ago #73
Las Vegas
yeh good shit il jus login each hou and smack then thanks 4 the info
5 years ago #74
Dubai
Note, 1 damage is also the minimum. If you really want to you can keep hammering them at that point, but keep in mind when it looks at "how many attacks in the last hour", it'll count those.

I have debated in my head the idea of putting a meter on the other gangs page when you view their members if you're at war that will show the state of how much that person is "worth".

I like that idea, and will probably get it in there at some point.
5 years ago #75
Las Vegas
Originally posted by Vintral Note, 1 damage is also the minimum. If you really want to you can keep hammering them at that point, but keep in mind when it looks at "how many attacks in the last hour", it'll count those.

I have debated in my head the idea of putting a meter on the other gangs page when you view their members if you're at war that will show the state of how much that person is "worth".

I like that idea, and will probably get it in there at some point.

that sounds awesome actually
5 years ago #76
Las Vegas
Level: 114
There seems to be Declare war missing from members options...was this intentional? I'd like to think that others that aren't me can start a war.
Is there currently any way to gain levels in gangs...been warring like a mother fucker but I can't always be online. Not trying to give you a hard time over things just trying to help out I swear....lol
things are just a bit open ended when they are released before finish....
any chance in adding a buy respect with prestige...i'm feeling bad not being on my game when the gangs changed over...if i had tried i could have been top on respect but fooooolish me....i thought i had all the time in the world

great changes though...loving every bit of it

oh and also...i have the boxed checked for events when members get attacked but haven't gotten an event for it yet...want to blame staff for losing the first war i was in but i'll just keep the bad mark on my report card forever i guess

Last edited by Quee 5 years ago

5 years ago #77
Downtown
Level: 109
you should thank staff for the last few u won their's supposed to be 3days after a war is over before u can declare war on that gang again so thank them for the glitch
5 years ago #78
Las Vegas
thank u 4 the glitch lol
5 years ago #79
Las Vegas
Level: 114
Originally posted by Crisis you should thank staff for the last few u won their's supposed to be 3days after a war is over before u can declare war on that gang again so thank them for the glitch

that was an old rule...but the war should have been able to be won last night and not when i was offline today...
did they say there was a waiting period? I don't think I should have to wait to get even when you are gaming the system as it is....i'm just trying to test and make things better...if it's a mistake i'm sure it'll be fixed....this is new...i'm not crying about the 60 gang member slots i paid for with game cash...i'm just getting the prestige to get them back

you can only war 3 gangs at a time now...think this more than makes up for a waiting period that is so long considering that you could war every gang before

Last edited by Quee 5 years ago

5 years ago #80
Dubai
Corrected glitch allowing gang wars to be redeclared without rest period
Lowered rest period to 48 hours
Increased Health of Gangs
Increased Duration of diminishing returns

Trying to slow down gang wars a bit.