Item Title

Item Description
3 years ago #21
Mexico City
Level: 100
Originally posted by BongLord And Alpoko I hope you're not calling BishopArrow Agent's dupe based on what Ivan told you, because accuses everyone of being everyone's dupe..

For example: I was accused of being XANAX and MrSMoNkEyNuTsS dupe because I joined their gang, even though we all talked in the SB all the time when they played.... Oh, and he accused me of being TheSlasher's dupe because I copied his avatar, we're halfway across the world for each other but Ivan always claims to have proof that I'm their dupe for some reason, even though he won't actually show this "proof".

Ivan is just a moron who accuses anyone who he dislikes as dupes because he probably doesn't know what to say, or he just can't accept the fact that people he dislikes can also be legit players who aren't dupes and cheaters...

Just saying LOL.

The dupe thing didn't come from anything Ivan has said tbh I used think he was lying about it or just making wild accusations. Bishop talked too much to the wrong people.
3 years ago #22
Las Vegas
Level: 107
Originally posted by AlpokoDon
Originally posted by BongLord And Alpoko I hope you're not calling BishopArrow Agent's dupe based on what Ivan told you, because accuses everyone of being everyone's dupe..

For example: I was accused of being XANAX and MrSMoNkEyNuTsS dupe because I joined their gang, even though we all talked in the SB all the time when they played.... Oh, and he accused me of being TheSlasher's dupe because I copied his avatar, we're halfway across the world for each other but Ivan always claims to have proof that I'm their dupe for some reason, even though he won't actually show this "proof".

Ivan is just a moron who accuses anyone who he dislikes as dupes because he probably doesn't know what to say, or he just can't accept the fact that people he dislikes can also be legit players who aren't dupes and cheaters...

Just saying LOL.

The dupe thing didn't come from anything Ivan has said tbh I used think he was lying about it or just making wild accusations. Bishop talked too much to the wrong people.

Well I don't see why a top 20 player needs to use a shitty level 50 account...

And I don't know if this counts for anything but I've seen both of them make pictures, Agent uses Photoshop whereas Bishop just copies and pastes things using an app called Pic Collage.... So I doubt they're dupes..
3 years ago #23
Las Vegas
Level: 109
Who dafuq are u to make intrigues public bitchboy? Who told at all agent is biho's accs?
3 years ago #24
Las Vegas
Originally posted by IvanGrizzly Who dafuq are u to make intrigues public bitchboy? Who told at all agent is biho's accs?

Shut up and learn English you stupid cunt...
3 years ago #25
Las Vegas
U found a gang to protect u against me, but whore.... If u keep speaking shits ill put u in da right place so u r blocked from me thats why u search my attention on da forum fucking insect...
3 years ago #26
Las Vegas
Originally posted by IvanGrizzly U found a gang to protect u against me, but whore.... If u keep speaking shits ill put u in da right place so u r blocked from me thats why u search my attention on da forum fucking insect...

Don't use me joining The Borg against me, you know damn well I was calling you an idiot before I joined them. And if I'm the attention seeker why were you the one who called insignia an asshole for being in the same gang as me? I didn't do anything to you for you to say that... You were seeking my attention. I was also just defending Bishop since everyone was attacking him here..
3 years ago #27
Las Vegas
Originally posted by IvanGrizzly U found a gang to protect u against me, but whore.... If u keep speaking shits ill put u in da right place so u r blocked from me thats why u search my attention on da forum fucking insect...

And don't be mad at me because nobody wants you in their gang..
3 years ago #28
Las Vegas
blablaber i expect u to stop using my nickname at all
3 years ago #29
Las Vegas
LMAO Ok Ivan

3 years ago #30
Chicago
Level: 102
Rekt!