Item Title

Item Description
2 years ago #1
Chicago
Level: 102
Since I'm quitting I thought I'd spill the beans on this fuck. Ivangrizzly does have duplicate accounts, I have proof. Only reason she isn't banned is because she likes to spend a lot of money and vintral can't lose one of his only sources of income. #2 he has repeatedly asked me in secret to teach him how to hack for his own benifit. I have numerous messages of him saying "together we can get to the top, only if I share my -secrets-. #3 Ivangrizzly has paid for my friendship time after time, his most recent payment was 12 thousand diamonds. #4 This player has cheated multiple times the last was the whole diamond hack. He exploited a ton, how do you think he went from number 20-15. So vintral you should look into that or maybe not. We've all witnessed Vins favoritism towards Ivan and his PayPal. Why do you think when everyone else exploited they got a long ban while Ivan got a day. Not to mention that Ivan hinted to me that vintral left his items alone of which he purchased with the counterfeit diamonds. #5 I've beaten him in chess just sayin. #6 he's actually told me that if I trained an amount of espresso he'd use real life cash and double what I'd train. ( YAY YOU CAN AFFORD MORE THAN A KID, GOOD JOB.)

I'll miss beating your ass Ivan you worthless peice of seaman stained shit.

Everyone do me one last favor keep him in the hospital. If you are to weak publicly humiliate him like I have just done.
2 years ago #2
Las Vegas
Level: 107
Spends thousands on a game to feel tough on a game LMFAO
2 years ago #3
Chicago
Yes I forgot to add about the 12k dimes he sent me. The cum stain spent about 100$ in real life cash to be my friend for a day, don't believe me? Look how much 10k dimes cost by dons.
2 years ago #4
Las Vegas
You showed me the screenshots, then declared war on Flying Squirrels and left LMAO, legend.. I know damn well it's true.
2 years ago #5
Las Vegas
Level: 109
phahahhahaa fucking idiot... vintral can check my events everytime also i have my dealers on here so fuck u cheater u r that idiot u was that idiot today with 5 trillions i can just tell u go fuck urself deeps as u can
2 years ago #6
Chicago
Originally posted by IvanGrizzly phahahhahaa fucking idiot... vintral can check my events everytime also i have my dealers on here so fuck u cheater u r that idiot u was that idiot today with 5 trillions i can just tell u go fuck urself deeps as u can

6tril*
2 years ago #7
Las Vegas
2 years ago #8
Las Vegas
Level: 109
I still want them 1k esp...
2 years ago #9
Chicago
I WANT 1K ESP!!?