Item Title

Item Description
4 years ago #11
Las Vegas
Level: 112
Originally posted by wolf22 who said they had to spent 50 million they can buy 10 million and they are not going to be low lvl for ever

as long as they raise them I would be happy, 5000 is nothing for a ticket. I dont even do the money lottery anymore there is no point
4 years ago #12
7th Avenue
Level: 109
yea +1 this
4 years ago #13
Las Vegas
Level: 110
Maybe they should take 10% of the total deposit fee collected from everyone's bank and include it into the lottery instead of letting all that cash disappear put it back into the game
4 years ago #14
Las Vegas
Level: 109
Originally posted by guidogunz Maybe they should take 10% of the total deposit fee collected from everyone's bank and include it into the lottery instead of letting all that cash disappear put it back into the game

Hellz yes!
1 year ago #15
Las Vegas
Level: 112
Since we got a new active staff member in Kingtommy I thought this thread deserved another try. Can't be that hard to change the ticket price
1 year ago #16
Las Vegas
Level: 107
Originally posted by mmkap Since we got a new active staff member in Kingtommy I thought this thread deserved another try. Can't be that hard to change the ticket price

You have a very flexible definition of the word "active", LOL.
1 year ago #17
The Hood
Level: 41
Originally posted by mmkap i think u should raise the prices on tickets to the cash lottery cause right now the price is way to low. i think it should be around atleast 1 mil eac
Originally posted by Ryno
Originally posted by wolf22 I don't think a million per ticket is to much if you can't crime 50 million in a week maybe you shouldn't be playing

But the lower level players won't be able to do that. If staff wants newer players to stay, they need to make it so that it is affordable for them to buy into, while also providing a decent payout if they win

i dont think it should be a mill each cause shit some people dont know how to make guap up here