Item Title

Item Description
3 years ago #1
Downtown
Level: 107
As everyone knows there's a money and diamond glitch that people have been doing to get on the top 20 lists which is ruining the economy of the game and just ruining it for honest and good players who make money without cheating like Bishop, Phred or mmkap (To name a few LOL)... If anyone has any glitched cash or diamonds please give it back to Vintral to avoid anyone having an unfair advantage over others..
3 years ago #2
Chicago
Level: 102
I'm robbing all these dicks with glitched dimes and sending to vintral I've already sent him like 60k, I suggest you all do the same to keep our game up and running. If the game causes more problems than it is gaining revenue they will shut it down. Name players who have exploited the glitch as well so the cheating scums get banned.

Ella
Lewilord124
Marleeelizabeth
Lewilord123
ADD TO THIS LIST
3 years ago #3
Chicago
Level: 47
I gave all mine to vintral
3 years ago #4
Las Vegas
GLIT-CHING
3 years ago #5
Downtown
Originally posted by BishopArrow I'm robbing all these dicks with glitched dimes and sending to vintral I've already sent him like 60k, I suggest you all do the same to keep our game up and running. If the game causes more problems than it is gaining revenue they will shut it down. Name players who have exploited the glitch as well so the cheating scums get banned.

Ella
Lewilord124
Marleeelizabeth
Lewilord123
ADD TO THIS LIST

And anyone who's on the top 20 for cash and diamonds that shouldn't need there (Like 2 day old noobs)..
3 years ago #6
Downtown
Originally posted by BishopArrow Dirtyjoe
Kainen
Insignia
Alpoko
Ivangrizzly

Sure about insignia? I know he was around 10th in cash before the glitch... And I'm disappointed in DirtyJoe, I thought he was better than that.
3 years ago #7
Las Vegas
Level: 109
BishopArrow

Last edited by IvanGrizzly 3 years ago

3 years ago #8
Las Vegas
Level: 109
You robbed Lewilord123 and got: $77, 795 diamonds! Would you like to see the fight? 13 hours ago DELETE You robbed Lewilord123 and got: $60, 884 diamonds! Would you like to see the fight? 13 hours ago DELETE You robbed Lewilord123 and got: $37, 982 diamonds! Would you like to see the fight? 13 hours ago DELETE You robbed Lewilord123 and got: $63, 1091 diamonds! Would you like to see the fight? 13 hours ago DELETE
Events
DELETE ALL
Sent 10000 diamonds to BishopArrow 1 day ago
DELETE
Received 2500 Espresso from BishopArrow 1 day ago
DELETE
You receive $3,000 from your General job. You also receive 50 strength, 50 IQ points, and 40 labor! 1 day ago
DELETE
Sent $10.00 Bil to Lewilord124 1 day ago
DELETE
Lewilord124 gave you 10000 diamonds! 1 day ago
3 years ago #9
Chicago
Lol I traded 10s of thousand of items to multiple people including you for a 10k dime deal. I did these trades before the glitch came out. Ivan
3 years ago #10
Chicago
Autumnoreilly
Swampboikirb