Item Title

Item Description
2 years ago #11
Las Vegas
Level: 107
Events

You robbed SwampBoiKirb and got: $439,548! Would you like to see the fight? 1 minute ago

Sent 214748365 diamonds to Vintral 2 minutes ago

You robbed SwampBoiKirb and got: $264,390, 214748365 diamonds! Would you like to see the fight? 3 minutes ago

Sent 20000 diamonds to Vintral 7 minutes ago

Sent 90000000 diamonds to Vintral 7 minutes ago

You robbed SwampBoiKirb and got: $70,325, 90020000 diamonds! Would you like to see the fight? 8 minutes ago

Sent 10000000 diamonds to Vintral 9 minutes ago

You robbed Marleeelizabeth and got: $415.59 Mil, 10000000 diamonds! Would you like to see the fight? 10 minutes ago
2 years ago #12
Chicago
Level: 102
Dirty joe
Kainen
Insignia
Ivangrizzly
2 years ago #13
Las Vegas
Level: 109
Bishoparrow
2 years ago #14
Chicago
Originally posted by BishopArrow Dirty joe
Kainen
Insignia
Ivangrizzly

Why am i in that?
2 years ago #15
Chicago
May be a mistake
2 years ago #16
Las Vegas
Originally posted by BishopArrow Dirty joe
Kainen
Insignia
Ivangrizzly

stormshadow14 gave me 50,000 espresso which I sent to Vintral, so him as well.
2 years ago #17
Mexico City
Level: 1
Yall are some bitch ass cry babies moe foreal what is honest about the game ??? Every game has cheat codes and if yall motherfuckers play games like GTA they have cheats and i can bet anyone life that yall use them cheats and vintral same goes for you i know damn well you played games and put in cheat sheets idc man i liked the game but its getting boring day by day and its dying faster than ah monkey ass update this game or take it down or i will contact google and itunes and have them remove this game and i will promise you that
2 years ago #18
Las Vegas
Originally posted by SwampBoiKirb Yall are some bitch ass cry babies moe foreal what is honest about the game ??? Every game has cheat codes and if yall motherfuckers play games like GTA they have cheats and i can bet anyone life that yall use them cheats and vintral same goes for you i know damn well you played games and put in cheat sheets idc man i liked the game but its getting boring day by day and its dying faster than ah monkey ass update this game or take it down or i will contact google and itunes and have them remove this game and i will promise you that

This isn't GTA. And just because you don't like it doesn't mean you should fuck it up for those who do. You're a fucking idiot.
2 years ago #19
Las Vegas
Originally posted by SwampBoiKirb Yall are some bitch ass cry babies moe foreal what is honest about the game ??? Every game has cheat codes and if yall motherfuckers play games like GTA they have cheats and i can bet anyone life that yall use them cheats and vintral same goes for you i know damn well you played games and put in cheat sheets idc man i liked the game but its getting boring day by day and its dying faster than ah monkey ass update this game or take it down or i will contact google and itunes and have them remove this game and i will promise you that

And even then, the cheat codes on Grand Theft Auto are put in there by the developers on purpose, but this glitch on Mafia Block is what the developers didn't want to be exploited, it's just a flaw in the game that needs to be fixed. Are you retarded?

Last edited by BongLord 2 years ago

2 years ago #20
Las Vegas
Level: 97
You bastards fucked up a great glitch BRING IT BACK SEND ME DIAMONDS
Wormdogg1o tried to jump you, but you beat their ass! Would you like to view the attack?