Item Title

Item Description
6 years ago #11
Las Vegas
Level: 110
cant wait till the works done a hugh thanks to the staff for making a wonderful game
6 years ago #12
The Hood
Level: 98
great addition staff.

i like this idea couple questions:-

would the travel times be reduced if we have to move between cities to collect things? as this would also cause a problem proitecting our buildings.

or is there gonna be some kind of protection we hire to protect building?? that could also make a good addition.

maybe even use bribes towards the police???
PLENTY OF ITEMS FOR SALE MESSAGE ME! :D

6 years ago #13
Dubai
Level: 2
Originally posted by Hamusuta I really like the concept here and definitely a step in the right direction

Wouldn't it be even more interesting though if these individual buildings generated actual jobs for players of a certain niche to fill? For example players with high IQ levels could work in a hospital. Productivity of a building would depend on a workers actual logged in hours after each daily reset?

Maybe this is the perfect opportunity to rework the current jobs system also?

While I like the concept and would run with it in a direction you probably aren't thinking of, this would have a good chunk of complexity so wouldn't happen in the near future. But in the long term I would probably like to revamp the job system and tie them to people's blocks.

6 years ago #14
Dubai
Level: 29
Originally posted by Ainsy
or is there gonna be some kind of protection we hire to protect building?? that could also make a good addition.

maybe even use bribes towards the police???

Possible yes to both these ideas.... we're still fleshing out how war/block defense will go.
6 years ago #15
Las Vegas
Level: 101
Good idea staff
6 years ago #16
Las Vegas
Level: 107
great idea staff

only got 1 question how many buildings would 1 person be able to have for each city
6 years ago #17
Dubai
Level: 29
Originally posted by bigb great idea staff

only got 1 question how many buildings would 1 person be able to have for each city

Not sure.

In fact, exact numbers is somewhat of a debate we have going on right here.

Imagine, just hypothetically (that means in theory (that means this isn't the exact plan, this is just a way of looking at it)),
that you had a building like a factory that generated bricks.

Would you want that factory to generate its bricks once a day, so you didn't feel like you needed to be on the game all the time to get bricks? Or would you want it to generate them once every so many minutes?
6 years ago #18
Las Vegas
Level: 107
Originally posted by Rosalita

Not sure.

Imagine, just hypothetically (that means in theory (that means this isn't the exact plan, this is just a way of looking at it)),

Would you want that factory to generate its bricks once a day, so you didn't feel like you needed to be on the game all the time to get bricks? Or would you want it to generate them once every so many minutes?

i would prefer it to be givin everyday if you would get the same amount from a day as to just minutes added up to the actual day so if you gettin the same from 1 time collectin as to numerous times it be better for the whole day collection for it
6 years ago #19
Las Vegas
Level: 110
what bout 30minutes that way you dont just wait a hour for it and its not to fast
6 years ago #20
Downtown
Level: 87
Originally posted by Rosalita

Not sure.

id say once a day would b better
great ideas in here
Received $300 from kingtommy for rent on your Large Apartment