Item Title

Item Description
6 years ago #31
The Hood
Level: 98
Originally posted by Rosalita Since we want people to keep coming back to the game, production won't be tied to on-line time exactly. I don't really want to punish people who can't be here 24/7. But the idea is that the more often you are around to collect, the more you will be able to collect, so being around more will still help.

that bit sounds good. i think you should be rewarded for more regular playing time. just like with anything. more work the bigger rewards.

i also think having 'a gang building' would be a good idea. basically a certain number of people, lets say 3 for now have to get the plans for one building and the profit gets shared between the builders etc, or this could be the 'respect building' your referring too.

basically make it more worth while being in a gang and having rewards for that possibly.....

Last edited by Vintral 6 years ago

PLENTY OF ITEMS FOR SALE MESSAGE ME! :D

6 years ago #32
Mexico City
Level: 104
can we have the 15 hourly turns linked to this idea , sice youll be using box tiles now
[url=http://muzy-posts.s3.amazonaws.com/i/orig/900elk6s7mnyqyr3xjke1dp1qk1bqfmn.jpg]http://muzy-posts.s3.amazonaws.com/i/orig/900elk6s7mnyqyr3xjke1dp1qk1bqfmn.jpg[/url][/img
6 years ago #33
Mexico City
Level: 104
i love these ideas and all addition , great thinking and its exactly what will set this mmo different from the rest ..good job
[url=http://muzy-posts.s3.amazonaws.com/i/orig/900elk6s7mnyqyr3xjke1dp1qk1bqfmn.jpg]http://muzy-posts.s3.amazonaws.com/i/orig/900elk6s7mnyqyr3xjke1dp1qk1bqfmn.jpg[/url][/img
6 years ago #34
Dubai
Level: 2
Exploration will not be tied to Blocks.
6 years ago #35
Chicago
Level: 77
if u can have a block in each city does that mean in order to collect from that city u have to wait to travel each time still or can u build in each city and push a button and collect from all citys at once or have a buisness travel button different from the travel button where u can travel to that city and the only thing u can do is collect from ur buisness. and even though ur in a different city collecting from ur business people in the city u live in can still attack u
DONPEDRO92 tried to jump you, but you beat their ass! Would you like to view the attack?
6 years ago #36
Dubai
Level: 29
Originally posted by edge86 if u can have a block in each city does that mean in order to collect from that city u have to wait to travel each time still or can u build in each city and push a button and collect from all citys at once or have a buisness travel button different from the travel button where u can travel to that city and the only thing u can do is collect from ur buisness. and even though ur in a different city collecting from ur business people in the city u live in can still attack u

Collecting from your city will not be a one-button thing, or at least, that is not what we are planning it to be. It will definitely involve some travel, and possibly some planning on your part.
6 years ago #37
Las Vegas
Level: 105
This addon idea is pretty cool, if everything has to be developed from nothing this myblock feature will take months.

Why not merge mafiablock and prison block, if you end up in jail in mafiablock you will enter prisonblock?
6 years ago #38
Las Vegas
Level: 110
Originally posted by LaMadrina This addon idea is pretty cool, if everything has to be developed from nothing this myblock feature will take months.

Why not merge mafiablock and prison block, if you end up in jail in mafiablock you will enter prisonblock?

im going to assume you never played prison block.. but its set up a lot different then this..
6 years ago #39
Mexico City
Level: 88
yea she prolly la mastra that started the godmother family/ famila on pB half """"BUT they already enuff pb players on here no need to integrate both games
6 years ago #40
Las Vegas
Level: 93
I'm just worried where they send you after Prison Block for being extra naughty!