Item Title

Item Description
6 years ago #41
Las Vegas
Level: 110
6 years ago #42
Las Vegas
Level: 107
Originally posted by Hamusuta I'm just worried where they send you after Prison Block for being extra naughty!

its called permanent isolation (banned) where you dont get to play anymore

6 years ago #43
Las Vegas
Level: 95
Originally posted by bigb
Originally posted by Hamusuta I'm just worried where they send you after Prison Block for being extra naughty!

been there many of times ;(
6 years ago #44
Las Vegas
Level: 107
Originally posted by dark_spirit

how you know i was pointin that at you lmao
6 years ago #45
Las Vegas
Level: 95
Originally posted by dark_spirit

how you know i was pointin that at you lmao

lmao had a gut feelin
6 years ago #46
Las Vegas
Level: 101
I like the creative work that you are doing to improve this game!
6 years ago #47
Dubai
Level: 29
Originally posted by LaMadrina This addon idea is pretty cool, if everything has to be developed from nothing this myblock feature will take months.

Why not merge mafiablock and prison block, if you end up in jail in mafiablock you will enter prisonblock?

No, I don't think this idea will work. We hope the add-ons won't take as long as you think. I just don't like saying a specific time in case something delays.
6 years ago #48
Las Vegas
Level: 108
Would travel restrictions be removed or adjusted? If you have multiple buildings in every city it would be hard to collect from them for very long without a stock pile of bus passes. In reality there are 8 cities and if more are eventually added it would be almost impossible to visit them all each day to collect with a 2 hour cool down time.

Will banks and vaults be able to be raided or just items from buildings?

Is this replacing the current crime system or an addition? If it's an addition, will the drop rates on crimes be adjusted or will crimes no longer drop items?

Also are are you planning on having the building plans available for cash or for diamonds?

Last edited by Nottypical 6 years ago

6 years ago #49
Las Vegas
Level: 93
Maybe introduce a new form of currency to acquire building plans so everyone regardless of level, shape or size begins on an equal footing?
6 years ago #50
Dubai
Level: 29
Originally posted by Nottypical Would travel restrictions be removed or adjusted?

No plans right now to change travel, but given this is a common concern, we're starting to reconsider the idea of one block in every city. It might turn into something like one block overall, which can be visited from anywhere, but expands as you visit new cities. Remember this all still something we're developing, but would that alleviate concerns?

Originally posted by Nottypical Will banks and vaults be able to be raided or just items from buildings?

At first, nothing, since we're adding this in stages and any raid ability will come at a later date, after we know the primary system works OK.

We have not nailed down exact pricing schemes and your other questions were already answered.