Item Title

Item Description
5 years ago #1
Las Vegas
Level: 100
What does it take to be an OG and what does it take to be a Don? Are there level or age requirements?
"Brothers, what we do in this life echoes in eternity."

"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest."
Confucius

5 years ago #2
Las Vegas
Level: 105
You cannot gain them. The 'Don' is the staff's badge thing and the 'Og' is where you played it when it was called mafia island.

5 years ago #3
Las Vegas
But King Tommy doesn't have a Don's badge.

"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest."
Confucius

5 years ago #4
Dubai
Level: 67
You don't have to equip the badges. They're like any other avatar item, and only available under very exclusive circumstances.
5 years ago #5
Las Vegas
Level: 105
Under the 'medals' section you can equip them. There will probably be more added soon.

5 years ago #6
Las Vegas
You should have badges for long lasting players. Not as long as OG's but maybe 1.5 years or such. Or almost like an achievements system.

Confucius

5 years ago #7
Las Vegas
Level: 106
^^^ pretty sure thats when the ogs were cause i missed out by like 3months
5 years ago #8
7th Avenue
Level: 42
Hey, I'm an Original Island Mafia player. I just forgot my original account username, since I switched my name a couple times. Can yall help?