Item Title

Item Description
5 years ago #1
Las Vegas
Level: 109
Like the title say, can make it possible for players like me that no have a gang or not a part from a gang to change background color of my avatar ... cause from what I hear only players that have a gang or are a part of a gang can do this ...

Thank you!

Vintral has added a Blunt to your inventory!
5 years ago #2
Chicago
Level: 112
Originally posted by Bluesky Like the title say, can make it possible for players like me that no have a gang or not a part from a gang to change background color of my avatar ... cause from what I hear only players that have a gang or are a part of a gang can do this ...

Thank you!

i say it wud be nice to change ur background gang or not.. Kool thinkin Blue.. Woot!!!
5 years ago #3
Las Vegas
Level: 100
Yes. God, staff. Just look at the suggestions would you. Great idea. Although, to keep players from changing it to much, maybe 100 mil or 50 diamonds per change would help (although before hand one should be able to "try on" different backgrounds so they aren't buying something they hate).
"Brothers, what we do in this life echoes in eternity."

"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest."
Confucius

5 years ago #4
Dubai
Level: 2
Gang backgrounds are a way to know someone is in a gang, or specific gang easily.

If anyone could put colored backgrounds it would remove/dilute that unfortunately.
5 years ago #5
Las Vegas
Level: 109
Originally posted by Vintral Gang backgrounds are a way to know someone is in a gang, or specific gang easily.

If anyone could put colored backgrounds it would remove/dilute that unfortunately.

OK - but how can you explain if a gang don't choose to put a colored background, then will be no difference between this players and players that don't have a gang?
Thank you for your input!

Vintral has added a Blunt to your inventory!
5 years ago #6
Las Vegas
Level: 100
Ok. 1. The gangs copy the backgrounds all the time. 2. Gangs can change their backgrounds (took me forever to realize Pops hadn't changed gangs). 3. I agree with Bluesky. Maybe it could be that you can put a color background in unless your gang has a background. Or make the colors different from gangs/allow players to insert certain images as their backgrounds. That could seperate players not in a gang from players in a gang with a background. Just ideas.
"Brothers, what we do in this life echoes in eternity."

"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest."
Confucius

5 years ago #7
Las Vegas
Level: 114
I think it should stay the way it is as an incentive to being in a gang honestly. They work so hard on the gang system and most people just want to run around solo so they never have to be in a war. Also anyone can make their own gang just to get a color if they want so there is no real reason to make everyone be able to have whatever BG that they want.
5 years ago #8
Dubai
Level: 67
Originally posted by Quee I think it should stay the way it is as an incentive to being in a gang honestly. They work so hard on the gang system and most people just want to run around solo so they never have to be in a war. Also anyone can make their own gang just to get a color if they want so there is no real reason to make everyone be able to have whatever BG that they want.

Quee, I won't lie. Normally I see a post of yours, and my first reaction is, "ohnoes!"

But you seem to have some of the same thoughts regarding gangs/background colors as we do. This is the best Christmas gift ever. And it came early!
5 years ago #9
Las Vegas
Level: 114
Originally posted by kingtommy
Originally posted by Quee I think it should stay the way it is as an incentive to being in a gang honestly. They work so hard on the gang system and most people just want to run around solo so they never have to be in a war. Also anyone can make their own gang just to get a color if they want so there is no real reason to make everyone be able to have whatever BG that they want.

Quee, I won't lie. Normally I see a post of yours, and my first reaction is, "ohnoes!"

But you seem to have some of the same thoughts regarding gangs/background colors as we do. This is the best Christmas gift ever. And it came early!

I am usually drunk and being a dick but none the less... I know what is pointless and bad for the game. What are your thoughts on my last suggestion.
and my posts are either helpful/ saying what staff would/ just being a dick/ or just talking out of my ass but regardless I still have the most forum posts and at least half of them I am trying to help
5 years ago #10
Dubai
Level: 67
Originally posted by Quee
I am usually drunk and being a dick but none the less... I know what is pointless and bad for the game. What are your thoughts on my last suggestion.
and my posts are either helpful/ saying what staff would/ just being a dick/ or just talking out of my ass but regardless I still have the most forum posts and at least half of them I am trying to help

You're right, your posts are usually helpfuly, and are more constructive than most. You just happened to be an opinionated guy, for better or worse.

What last suggestion are you referring to?