Item Description
5 years ago #11
7th Avenue
Level: 42
THANKS VIN.
5 years ago #12
Downtown
Level: 114
Hell yeah Vin this will be great improvement like your idea on the vote links yes it would be nice to beable to choose the reward for voting I see this game picking back up to the way it was when I first joined 60-70 people online at one time let get this game popn again. I hear from many that the app for mafiablock needs lots of attention.
5 years ago #13
7th Avenue
Level: 42
I still would like to earn diamonds from voting. You should let us choose what we get.
5 years ago #14
Downtown
Originally posted by OJSimpson I still would like to earn diamonds from voting. You should let us choose what we get.

I agree,That way we get to choose what we want for that day.

5 years ago #15
Los Angeles
Level: 50
Well do we get more items in exploring instead of "You see a bunch of kids playing"
Y
5 years ago #16
Miami
Level: 37
Originally posted by 11MysticMoney11 Well do we get more items in exploring instead of "You see a bunch of kids playing"

that is the most boring part of exploring
5 years ago #17
Los Angeles
Level: 50
Originally posted by sabian
Originally posted by 11MysticMoney11 Well do we get more items in exploring instead of "You see a bunch of kids playing"

right
Y
5 years ago #18
Las Vegas
Level: 105
Originally posted by 11MysticMoney11

right

Yeah we should also get 100 espressos per crime cuz getting nothing is the boring part of it idiots
5 years ago #19
Downtown
Originally posted by Havoc
Originally posted by 11MysticMoney11

right

Yeah we should also get 100 espressos per crime cuz getting nothing is the boring part of it idiots

So you want people to have trillions of stats you say lmfao
5 years ago #20
Downtown
well the problem with the vote links is you dont have to vote on the voting sites it gives you your diamonds before that..but if you fill out the captcha here and once it opens the new tab on the voting site you already got your diamonds.Vin that needs to be fix so the new people join people cheat and get them diamonds without really voting on the sites