Originally posted by AmeliaK WHEN ARE U GONNA FIX MY BLOCK

Never

Shut it

Why? It's the truth

He can't ignore me forever
4 years ago #56
Las Vegas
Level: 106
i can access my block its eitha ya connection o flash is needed it aint the gme methinks i have shitty net but im still blocking it
4 years ago #57
Downtown
Level: 109
yea...its not a problem with the game its just you lol
4 years ago #58
Las Vegas
Level: 112
Originally posted by Vintral Friday I will be reducing the cost of Energy Items purchased at the Don. I will be retroactively applying that price to purchases made starting May 5, 2014. So any items that are reduced in price, will provide a refund to people who made purchases from the 5th of May onwards.

Additionally Voting will no longer reward diamonds. Rather they will be made to reward either Espresso or Whiskey. When you've voted it will randomly pick one or the other to give to you. These will be the bound versions, so they won't be trade-able to people, while still being more useful than a diamond.

If people prefer, I may make it so you have the option to select what voting rewards you want to be eligible for. With check boxes for diamonds, whiskey, and espressos, and just have it randomly select one that you have chosen.

Depending on what my day looks like, I may also have time to push out mail filters to let you have the choices of Anyone, Friends and Gang Members, Just Friends, or None.

FYI: I have my images for weapons, armors, and pets. I'm still waiting on the artist to do vehicles.

I am aware it has been awhile, unfortunately I can only do so much with my time.

U might wanna consider getting a new artist to do the vehicles this one seems kinda slow
4 years ago #59
Downtown
Level: 109
why not just do the weapons, armors, and pets. fuck the vehicles
4 years ago #60
Las Vegas
Level: 112
Originally posted by Crisis why not just do the weapons, armors, and pets. fuck the vehicles

Maybe thats not done either