if u select it in ur settings then yes
4 years ago #63
Mexico City
Level: 103
black
4 years ago #64
Las Vegas
Level: 112
Originally posted by Vintral Friday I will be reducing the cost of Energy Items purchased at the Don. I will be retroactively applying that price to purchases made starting May 5, 2014. So any items that are reduced in price, will provide a refund to people who made purchases from the 5th of May onwards.

Additionally Voting will no longer reward diamonds. Rather they will be made to reward either Espresso or Whiskey. When you've voted it will randomly pick one or the other to give to you. These will be the bound versions, so they won't be trade-able to people, while still being more useful than a diamond.

If people prefer, I may make it so you have the option to select what voting rewards you want to be eligible for. With check boxes for diamonds, whiskey, and espressos, and just have it randomly select one that you have chosen.

Depending on what my day looks like, I may also have time to push out mail filters to let you have the choices of Anyone, Friends and Gang Members, Just Friends, or None.

FYI: I have my images for weapons, armors, and pets. I'm still waiting on the artist to do vehicles.

I am aware it has been awhile, unfortunately I can only do so much with my time.

that artist is really really slow lol I mean 10 months to do some pics for vehicles damn
4 years ago #65
Las Vegas
Level: 93
Originally posted by mmkap
Originally posted by Vintral Friday I will be reducing the cost of Energy Items purchased at the Don. I will be retroactively applying that price to purchases made starting May 5, 2014. So any items that are reduced in price, will provide a refund to people who made purchases from the 5th of May onwards.

Additionally Voting will no longer reward diamonds. Rather they will be made to reward either Espresso or Whiskey. When you've voted it will randomly pick one or the other to give to you. These will be the bound versions, so they won't be trade-able to people, while still being more useful than a diamond.

If people prefer, I may make it so you have the option to select what voting rewards you want to be eligible for. With check boxes for diamonds, whiskey, and espressos, and just have it randomly select one that you have chosen.

Depending on what my day looks like, I may also have time to push out mail filters to let you have the choices of Anyone, Friends and Gang Members, Just Friends, or None.

FYI: I have my images for weapons, armors, and pets. I'm still waiting on the artist to do vehicles.

I am aware it has been awhile, unfortunately I can only do so much with my time.

that artist is really really slow lol I mean 10 months to do some pics for vehicles damn

+1 agreed
3 years ago #66
Las Vegas
Did you fire the artist yet?
3 years ago #67
Downtown
Level: 109
I'll do the art u dont even have to pay me
3 years ago #68
Las Vegas
Originally posted by Crisis I'll do the art u dont even have to pay me

lol i highly doubt its only the art left tho haha
3 years ago #69
Las Vegas
Level: 99
Originally posted by mmkap
Originally posted by Crisis I'll do the art u dont even have to pay me

lol i highly doubt its only the art left tho haha

3 years ago #70
Las Vegas
Level: 110
Originally posted by Vintral

i think your spending to much time on your knees under your boss' desk maybe you should do some work on here instead of promising updates so people invest money .. then after a year plus goes by still no update to be seen.. not sure what else you manage for idle media but for your sake hope you actually do that part of your job otherwise dont see why you still got a job