Item Title

Item Description
5 years ago #21
Downtown
Level: 109
Can u boost the exp u get from attacks beating people should be similar xp to exploring in the city that player should be in Maby more...exploring to easy to be the main way to get xp in my opinion

Last edited by Crisis 5 years ago

5 years ago #22
Downtown
Level: 114
Originally posted by Crisis Can u boost the exp u get from attacks beating people should be similar xp to exploring in the city that player should be in Maby more...exploring to easy to be the main way to get xp in my opinion

Yeah I agree with this. I done attacks to level fast like 300-500 attack a day damn that was a long time ago bring back attacking when be great

Added new stuff when old things need to be tweaked is kinda dumb the war system needs lots of attention way it is now only a hand full of gangs worth fighting with
5 years ago #23
Downtown
Level: 114
We need better reward for winning wars like espresso rewards something to that effect bounties need tweaks like for doing bounties you can get on top 20 for that
needs to be fixed so people dont make bounties on people and have there friend complete them to split the bounty with whoever away to banned people from doing your bounties you place would fix tht problem
5 years ago #24
Downtown
Shit if staff wanna make more money put bus passes in the don for like 100diamonds I bet u ppl start buying diamonds from don again and raise the demand for them that with increasing attack xp and awards for winning wars to promote conflict

Last edited by Crisis 5 years ago

5 years ago #25
7th Avenue
Nice to see some movement from staff
5 years ago #26
Los Angeles
Level: 50
Originally posted by Havoc
Originally posted by 11MysticMoney11
Originally posted by sabian
Originally posted by 11MysticMoney11 Well do we get more items in exploring instead of "You see a bunch of kids playing"

that is the most boring part of exploring

right

Yeah we should also get 100 espressos per crime cuz getting nothing is the boring part of it idiots

I agree i need to be tough
Y
5 years ago #27
Dubai
Level: 2
Costs at Don were lowered.

Refunds for people who'd purchased Coffees, Snorts of Cocaine, or Espressos was handed out to anyone who'd made purchases within the last 30 days.
5 years ago #28
Dubai
Voting Rewards can be opted into and out of under settings. If you ever have none selected it will default to diamonds.

Voting will randomly select one that you've picked as a reward after voting. It will pick diamonds if you haven't chosen anything.
5 years ago #29
Downtown
Nicenice
5 years ago #30
Dubai
Mail filters on the website under settings as well, they should be self explanatory.

Everyone
Friends
No one

I may add more at some point if needed, if you experience any bugs please report them.