Item Title

Item Description
5 years ago #1
Dubai
Level: 2
Friday I will be reducing the cost of Energy Items purchased at the Don. I will be retroactively applying that price to purchases made starting May 5, 2014. So any items that are reduced in price, will provide a refund to people who made purchases from the 5th of May onwards.

Additionally Voting will no longer reward diamonds. Rather they will be made to reward either Espresso or Whiskey. When you've voted it will randomly pick one or the other to give to you. These will be the bound versions, so they won't be trade-able to people, while still being more useful than a diamond.

If people prefer, I may make it so you have the option to select what voting rewards you want to be eligible for. With check boxes for diamonds, whiskey, and espressos, and just have it randomly select one that you have chosen.

Depending on what my day looks like, I may also have time to push out mail filters to let you have the choices of Anyone, Friends and Gang Members, Just Friends, or None.

FYI: I have my images for weapons, armors, and pets. I'm still waiting on the artist to do vehicles.

I am aware it has been awhile, unfortunately I can only do so much with my time.

5 years ago #2
Las Vegas
Level: 106
Way To Go Vin! Glad to see you again and proud that you holdin it down still much respect
5 years ago #3
Las Vegas
Level: 114
Wow. Can't wait Vin. I know Idle Media is doing big things was hoping something here would change. Any update on when gangs get more levels? Would like something else to do here like level my gang. I know it's only useful to 2 gangs now but we have most of the active people here.
5 years ago #4
Las Vegas
Level: 112
An update!!

5 years ago #5
Las Vegas
Originally posted by Quee Wow. Can't wait Vin. I know Idle Media is doing big things was hoping something here would change. Any update on when gangs get more levels? Would like something else to do here like level my gang. I know it's only useful to 2 gangs now but we have most of the active people here.

you greedy little piggy
5 years ago #6
Las Vegas
Level: 114
Originally posted by mmkap An update!!

An update with a timeline!!! (well for the energy items at least)

5 years ago #7
Las Vegas
Level: 112
Originally posted by Quee
Originally posted by mmkap An update!!

An update with a timeline!!! (well for the energy items at least)

5 years ago #8
Downtown
Level: 109
Wow...its been a long time but thank for putting in work
5 years ago #9
Las Vegas
nice work Vin..appreciate the effort..kudos
5 years ago #10
Las Vegas
Level: 111
I'm super excited to see your work Vin