Item Title

Item Description
4 years ago #1
Dubai
Level: 2
Over the passed year I've come back to MafiaBlock for a few days here and there as time permitted. I was attempting to bring the mobile app the rest of the way to parity with the site so I could move forwards with things. Unfortunately I kept getting stuck on trying to work out some resolution problems. Then I'd have to go back to working on other things again. Next time I got some time, I'd come back and again spin my wheels for a bit until needing to move on again.

So I have had a bit more time lately, and since others weren't able to resolve said issue and they were more familiar with the code than I was, came to the unfortunately conclusion that odds were that wasn't going to work out. So began the rework of the mobile app.

So if you have seen me around, that's because I've been tinkering with that. It's not going to be some huge change currently, as I'm mainly just remaking the current version from the ground up.

But it will allow me to be able to make changes and keep it updated moving forwards once finished.

I'm not terribly thrilled, and wish that the previous version would just be easier to maintain. It's basically been stuck at one hump forever where if it could just get over that and work right I would have been able to release it. Sadly, that's not the case. So here I am rebuilding things.

Yay.

Update 3/14

Had to work on a few other things lately in between working on the rework. Have the navigation all working and placeholder pages created for everything. Additionally, all the pages in the "Me" section have been created and work. I had to stop and fix things with scaling when I tested it on some of the devices. Also spent a few days working on some optimizations to avoid a pause when loading a page for the first time. Most of the user console at the top is functional, but it needs some prettying up still.

Last edited by Vintral 4 years ago

4 years ago #2
Las Vegas
Level: 110
hes alive
4 years ago #3
Las Vegas
Level: 109
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! ZOMBIE!!!!!!!!!!!
4 years ago #4
Downtown
Level: 112
4 years ago #5
Las Vegas
Level: 111
atlast i will be able to use MB on the go again
Trading Espressooo for whiskey
Selling Buspass
4 years ago #6
Las Vegas
Level: 107
daaam buddie
4 years ago #7
Downtown
Level: 109
Well if i can do everything on the app that i can do on the browser it would be very convient
4 years ago #8
Las Vegas
Level: 106
sounds great vin keep us posted and let us know when the updated app is here?
4 years ago #9
Las Vegas
Level: 110
during this rework can you add the brave items to the bottom of the crime page like you did with energy items on the gym page it'd be appreciated
4 years ago #10
Dubai
Level: 2
Had to work on a few other things lately in between working on the rework. Have the navigation all working and placeholder pages created for everything. Additionally, all the pages in the "Me" section have been created and work. I had to stop and fix things with scaling when I tested it on some of the devices. Also spent a few days working on some optimizations to avoid a pause when loading a page for the first time. Most of the user console at the top is functional, but it needs some prettying up still.