thanks vin much appreciated
3 years ago #13
Downtown
Level: 109
Soo...is this still gonna happen or nah
3 years ago #14
Las Vegas
Level: 110
haha we got vehicles and pets yet? hahaa i cant imagine this would be released before they add the new stuff that he has images for but hasnt done the coding for yet.. just cant help but laugh the entire time i typed that out. 1 update a year we got to vote for espressos and he repriced energy items hes good till the winter hahaha
3 years ago #15
Chicago
Level: 50
Originally posted by Vintral Over the passed year I've come back to MafiaBlock for a few days here and there as time permitted. I was attempting to bring the mobile app the rest of the way to parity with the site so I could move forwards with things. Unfortunately I kept getting stuck on trying to work out some resolution problems. Then I'd have to go back to working on other things again. Next time I got some time, I'd come back and again spin my wheels for a bit until needing to move on again.

So I have had a bit more time lately, and since others weren't able to resolve said issue and they were more familiar with the code than I was, came to the unfortunately conclusion that odds were that wasn't going to work out. So began the rework of the mobile app.

So if you have seen me around, that's because I've been tinkering with that. It's not going to be some huge change currently, as I'm mainly just remaking the current version from the ground up.

But it will allow me to be able to make changes and keep it updated moving forwards once finished.

I'm not terribly thrilled, and wish that the previous version would just be easier to maintain. It's basically been stuck at one hump forever where if it could just get over that and work right I would have been able to release it. Sadly, that's not the case. So here I am rebuilding things.

Yay.

Update 3/14

Had to work on a few other things lately in between working on the rework. Have the navigation all working and placeholder pages created for everything. Additionally, all the pages in the "Me" section have been created and work. I had to stop and fix things with scaling when I tested it on some of the devices. Also spent a few days working on some optimizations to avoid a pause when loading a page for the first time. Most of the user console at the top is functional, but it needs some prettying up still.

I've chekced out the MB app and just wanted to let you know that there is no option to buy property from the market. Specifically, a person to person transaction between a seller and a buyer for 'properties' is unavailable/non-existent.
3 years ago #16
Las Vegas
Level: 109
How is the app coming along? Oh that's right, you don't anything you say you're gonna do.
3 years ago #17
Las Vegas
Level: 110
so how about that app
3 years ago #18
Las Vegas
Level: 119
its coming soon hb. along with our pets and vehicles and metalmantiz's brain
3 years ago #19
Mexico City
Level: 104
Im so poppingly famous lol
[url=http://muzy-posts.s3.amazonaws.com/i/orig/900elk6s7mnyqyr3xjke1dp1qk1bqfmn.jpg]http://muzy-posts.s3.amazonaws.com/i/orig/900elk6s7mnyqyr3xjke1dp1qk1bqfmn.jpg[/url][/img