Item Title

Item Description
6 years ago #1
Dubai
Level: 29
This board has gotten busy enough that we need to establish some ground rules for its use.
I am a little tired of people not reading this before posting, so expect me to take action/mock you if you break the rules.

1. Don't post a suggestion already posted. Be sure to search the forum for your suggestion before making a new thread about it.
2. Only serious suggestions should go here. No gag suggestions. If you want to make goofy gag suggestions just post a thread in the general discussion board.
3. Make the subject lines of new suggestions descriptive and helpful. Not just "A Suggestion" or similar.
4. No suggestions about items, what items we should add for you, repricing items, the drop rates of items, etc. We have heard enough about that for now. Realize a lot of stuff is still in flux.
5. No new properties - we aren't adding to this list for now.
6. Try to avoid suggestions that amount to "please make Mafia Block exactly like some other game that I play."
7. Don't post in clearly dead threads. Staff reads this board and if a thread has been idle for several months it's impolite to revive it.

Rules may be changed or added to at any time.

Last edited by Rosalita 6 years ago

4 years ago #2
Chicago
Level: 49
Hi rosalita,
Nickpa has come up with an idea for a gang for noobs but it kept on getting attacked and ended up hurting them more than helping. I know it isnt a suggestion but we really need some help because it would boost the players on this game if we help them earlier on in the. Im not asking for a free hand out just suggestions and advice.

Thanks, an extremley drunk Leperchaun!
4 years ago #3
Las Vegas
Level: 110
you've been here a year hardly a noob anymore. get your shit together

an extremely buzzed hb
4 years ago #4
Las Vegas
Level: 109
Originally posted by leperchaun Hi rosalita,
Nickpa has come up with an idea for a gang for noobs but it kept on getting attacked and ended up hurting them more than helping. I know it isnt a suggestion but we really need some help because it would boost the players on this game if we help them earlier on in the. Im not asking for a free hand out just suggestions and advice.

Rosalita hasn't been on in 10 months. I don't think she is going to see this.
4 years ago #5
Las Vegas
Level: 112
Originally posted by leperchaun Hi rosalita,