Bev is just an ass crisis
4 years ago #22
Downtown
Level: 109
U think i give a fuck swapps lol i say whatever i want lil man
4 years ago #23
Las Vegas
Level: 106
Originally posted by Crisis U think i give a fuck swapps lol i say whatever i want lil man

there are slim picking of people who make pics in this game. none of the pic makers are good, including you. you use shitty anime and saints row pics
4 years ago #24
Las Vegas
Level: 112
Originally posted by TheSwaaps
Originally posted by Crisis U think i give a fuck swapps lol i say whatever i want lil man

there are slim picking of people who make pics in this game. none of the pic makers are good, including you. you use shitty anime and saints row pics

At least you admit that you are shit at making pics
4 years ago #25
Downtown
Speak for yourself at least u know u shit lol im certified and can do alot more but it would be a waste of time to make a 3D pic or animation from scratch no one would want to pay the price i would charge for them
4 years ago #26
Las Vegas
Level: 106
Originally posted by Crisis Speak for yourself at least u know u shit lol im certified and can do alot more but it would be a waste of time to make a 3D pic or animation from scratch no one would want to pay the price i would charge for them

your shit too man. and certified in what?
4 years ago #27
Downtown
Graphics design and photoshop unlike u guys i actually know what im doing and have real software Daz After effects photoshop u dont know how to use the real software... And i dont use the them for this game ud have to pay me pp for me to do that much work for a game not everybody trash like u

Last edited by Crisis 4 years ago

4 years ago #28
Las Vegas
Level: 99
I'm not jumping in because mine are cheap i know I'm shit I just use a simple app and it takes maybe 15mins to make pics for me the one I made for shooter took 2 hours though
4 years ago #29
Downtown
There is a saying he who knows not that he knows not is stupid and he who knows that he knows not is smart thats why ur smart smokey but swapps is a dumbass
4 years ago #30
Las Vegas
Level: 99
I made maybe 2 good pics and that's it