Originally posted by smokey420
Originally posted by Crisis Everybody starts somewhere

Every good thing must come to an end also

just like every cowboy sings his sad sad song

and every rose has it's thorns
4 years ago #36
Las Vegas
Level: 106
Originally posted by Crisis Graphics design and photoshop unlike u guys i actually know what im doing and have real software Daz After effects photoshop u dont know how to use the real software... And i dont use the them for this game ud have to pay me pp for me to do that much work for a game not everybody trash like u

exactly a game. i would pay you a few virtual drinks for your shitty ass sandal fag pics you make. but as far as real life , i wouldn't give you a cent. there are about 30 active players on the game and thats why u make pictures. no if ands or butts. but i do know how to use the photoshop, and other programs but since its a game i dont really like to wither away making pictures of people being other people. i mean if the game was more lively and fun i would consider but i dont waste time m8. also as far as knowing hos to use programs, i like to edit videos and make intros and stuff. im not really into the who photoshop thing i like to use after affects and sony vegas.
4 years ago #37
Las Vegas
Level: 106
Originally posted by mmkap
Originally posted by Phred
Originally posted by smokey420
Originally posted by Crisis Everybody starts somewhere

Every good thing must come to an end also

just like every cowboy sings his sad sad song

and every rose has it's thorns

every day has its dawn
4 years ago #38
Las Vegas
Level: 109
FREE BIRD!!!!!
4 years ago #39
Downtown
No if ands or butts...pb is way more active and i was top 3 over there too so ur argument is invalid not to mention i didnt even have any real software back then i was using gimp lmfao i get paid for music videos mixtape covers logos promo posters ect in real life so all the shit u talking dont matter u just a bum thats judging me on the work i do half assed cause me half assing a pic is better then ur best lol
4 years ago #40
Las Vegas
Originally posted by Crisis No if ands or butts...pb is way more active and i was top 3 over there too so ur argument is invalid not to mention i didnt even have any real software back then i was using gimp lmfao i get paid for music videos mixtape covers logos promo posters ect in real life so all the shit u talking dont matter u just a bum thats judging me on the work i do half assed cause me half assing a pic is better then ur best lol

So no Free Bird?