Item Description
6 years ago #1
Las Vegas
Level: 101
Maybe allow us to spy on people to check their items
6 years ago #2
Las Vegas
Level: 109
why? you can't take those items from them.
6 years ago #3
Las Vegas
So? Its just so we know if they are telling the truth about their items
6 years ago #4
Dubai
Level: 67
Actually not a bad suggestion.

Last edited by kingtommy 6 years ago

6 years ago #5
Las Vegas
Originally posted by kingtommy Actually not a bad suggestion. Onto the list it goes!

Thread closed!
6 years ago #6
Las Vegas
Level: 114
I don't want people seeing what I got
Don't fuck up my lying to beggers
"hey can I have X"
"I'm sorry I don't have X"
"YES YOU DO I CAN SEE IT!!!"

fuck that...I'd rather have someone spying on my stats
but there should be some kind of protection that you can get so people can't snoop on you
6 years ago #7
Las Vegas
Level: 107
Why are you lying to beggers!? Why not just ignore them, or block them? Also, it could be made expensive enough to be cost prohibitive. If it costs $500 mill, it's not going to be a tactic used casually.
6 years ago #8
Las Vegas
Level: 114
yeah but all it takes is one person to spy on me and show everyone else...and if it's 100% success rate...I'm not saying i bother with beggers now but i'd rather not have the headache of people knowing what i have and bugging me...I mean I don't think I have too much but shit why encourage the beggers? what does knowing what other people have do for anyone??
6 years ago #9
Las Vegas
Level: 109
Originally posted by Quee yeah but all it takes is one person to spy on me and show everyone else...and if it's 100% success rate...I'm not saying i bother with beggers now but i'd rather not have the headache of people knowing what i have and bugging me...I mean I don't think I have too much but shit why encourage the beggers? what does knowing what other people have do for anyone??

I couldn't agree more.
6 years ago #10
Mexico City
Level: 82
BOOOOOOOOBS!