Item Title

Item Description
2 years ago #1
Las Vegas
Level: 107
As the title says, I'm trading all my stuff away for Prison Block amens, items, favours, etc. So if you want some stuff here and wanna trade stuff from Prison Block, let's make a trade

I won't be quitting entirely, I still have trades to make, asses to kick, the SB to talk a load of shit in and also get my ass kicked hahahaha!!

Items I currently have right now include; 1000 espresso, 790 whiskey, a little over 1000 of each drug, 9000 wine coolers (Nobody wants them), 400 white feet, 300 pizza and ex pills, 830 energy shots, about 50 energy bars and some other shit.

Also, I don't know if I'm allowed to advertise Prison Block - Mafia Block trades in the forums, but since they both have the same admins and are both Idle Media games, I thought I'd post here.

Last edited by BongLord 2 years ago

2 years ago #2
Las Vegas
Level: 109
Well if no one wants the wine coolers just give em to me
2 years ago #3
Las Vegas
Originally posted by KILLERL Well if no one wants the wine coolers just give em to me

They're worth so little that I wouldn't even bother selling them here hahahaha.. Perhaps I can get some spare change on Prison Block for buyout? LOL
2 years ago #4
Las Vegas
Level: 109
Originally posted by BongLord
Originally posted by KILLERL Well if no one wants the wine coolers just give em to me

They're worth so little that I wouldn't even bother selling them here hahahaha.. Perhaps I can get some spare change on Prison Block for buyout? LOL

Ill see what $$ i have
1 year ago #5
Las Vegas
480 bus passes, 5000 espresso, 14,000 ecstasy pills and other goodies... Get at this shit!