Item Title

Item Description
5 years ago #1
Las Vegas
Level: 93
can we get a button for using X amount of items, such as hour glasses, health packs, pizza slices, ecstacy pills.

it would be great for these items would make using them in bulk more acceptable and less time consuming. i realize they already have this on prisonblock but it would be more useful here in Mafiablock.
5 years ago #2
Las Vegas
Level: 110
Great idea unfortunately that shit ain't gonna happen
5 years ago #3
Las Vegas
why not? its a good idea bruh
5 years ago #4
Las Vegas
I agree it is a good idea but do you honestly believe it will happen others have posted about changes they would like to see and given suggestions about ways to improve the game and nothing happened
5 years ago #5
Las Vegas
this one is so damn simple though, vintral is my dude im sure he can do this pretty easily. im just tired of filling my cache constantly loading the page to use items. total bullshit there...he will understand.
5 years ago #6
Las Vegas
bump, lets get this going
5 years ago #7
Las Vegas
Level: 100
It wouldn't help with training as you would have to have a way to make it alternate from using espressos and will items and the staff isn't gonna take the time to do that.
"Brothers, what we do in this life echoes in eternity."

"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest."
Confucius

5 years ago #8
Las Vegas
It would help with hour glasses drugs small will items etc. Espresso and whiskey are the only items it's not really needed for and how do you know what staff would do. To add that wouldn't take much coding at all
5 years ago #9
Las Vegas
Level: 100
Originally posted by halfbaked It would help with hour glasses drugs small will items etc. Espresso and whiskey are the only items it's not really needed for and how do you know what staff would do. To add that wouldn't take much coding at all

It wouldn't be hard but considering all the updates they've had recently shows me they probably won't take the time.
"Brothers, what we do in this life echoes in eternity."

"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest."
Confucius

5 years ago #10
Las Vegas
yes only for non-training items