Item Title

Item Description
5 years ago #1
Las Vegas
Level: 112
I was just thinking since diamonds are essentially useless now in this games economy, Why not remove them from voting rewards and replace the vote rewards with boxes you can open which give you random crime/gym items instead? Just a thought from the top of my head but i think we can all agree the economy is broken..
5 years ago #2
Downtown
Level: 105
Yes i agree.
5 years ago #3
Chicago
Originally posted by Loff I was just thinking since diamonds are essentially useless now in this games economy, Why not remove them from voting rewards and replace the vote rewards with boxes you can open which give you random crime/gym items instead? Just a thought from the top of my head but i think we can all agree the economy is broken..
I gree wit dat Loff
5 years ago #4
Las Vegas
Level: 110
it would encourage people to vote more since some players really dont need diamonds anymore which could also in turn help weaker players by either using such items or selling them
5 years ago #5
Chicago
Originally posted by Darkus117 it would encourage people to vote more since some players really dont need diamonds anymore which could also in turn help weaker players by either using such items or selling them

so tru darkie..
5 years ago #6
Las Vegas
Level: 100
What if diamonds are still helpful to younger players as you can buy energy items, will items, brave items, and weapon/armor items.
"Brothers, what we do in this life echoes in eternity."

"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest."
Confucius

5 years ago #7
Las Vegas
Originally posted by GeneralBrutus What if diamonds are still helpful to younger players as you can buy energy items, will items, brave items, and weapon/armor items.

take a look at prices of items and prices of diamonds then come tell me the economy isnt broken
5 years ago #8
Las Vegas
Level: 110
the boxes themselves will be worth more then the item inside as well the boxes also could be sold at the dons and found no where else
5 years ago #9
Dubai
Level: 67
Ideally, we would attempt to fix the Diamond economy. Diamonds are supposed to be the premium currency of the game.

Problem is, as soon as the drop rate of Diamonds are reduced, or avenues of free Diamonds are closed off, the entire community suddenly calls foul.

I personally believe that common actions such as crimes should not ever offer Diamonds. This would obviously leave many players upset, but there's value in scarcity.
5 years ago #10
Las Vegas
just remove them from voting rewards?