Item Title

Item Description
4 years ago #1
Mexico City
Level: 83
Words/Letters are not getting registered from input when I type into mail, forum and/or shoutbox.
Its becoming a pain for me to press the same button 2-6 times just to get 1 letter, number or space/back-space. I don't know why I have this problem only on this site. On any other site it works fine and even on PB I have no problems typing but on here I have had this problem from day 1. I've had to type this text into the URL bar to get a decent block of text written up without it cutting off words and letters.
However, I was able to type the text into the Title box of the thread without problems so, what gives?

Last edited by artix 4 years ago

4 years ago #2
Las Vegas
Level: 109
Originally posted by artix Words/Letters are not getting registered from input when I type into mail, forum and/or shoutbox.
Its becoming a pain for me to press the same button 2-6 times just to get 1 letter, number or space/back-space. I don't know why I have this problem only on this site. On any other site it works fine and even on PB I have no problems typing but on here I have had this problem from day 1. I've had to type this text into the URL bar to get a decent block of text written up without it cutting off words and letters.
However, I was able to type the text into the Title box of the thread without problems so, what gives?

You need a tissue?
2 years ago #3
Las Vegas
Level: 107
Oh shit, I got the same problem when I go on the computer.... I'm a little late to the thread, but whatever....